It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: Sleep doth beckon me to its warm embrace, so alas I must heed its call.

If Dead State pops up someone wake me up :-P
Aye, aye!
huN73R: How?
Sadly you really can't, but it sure would be nice to have some sort of alarm system at a time like this LOL :)
ArtisticMinstrel: So... no updated 2nd round list? Or have anomaly / Max just been on that long?
madth3: Apart from what is registered in IAmSinistar list for day 2?

Just

Seasoned

Hogs of War (-75%) [100]
Sam & Max Hit the Road (50%) [800]

Fresh

Anomaly 2 (-75%) [100]
Whoa, something must've been slow - I'm sure I saw Lumino before I went to work 5 hrs ago. Thanks, haven't been able to check for a while.
Hanglyman: I'm still mourning the fact that none of the fan-made sequels to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis ever got off the ground. :(
There are some decent Indiana Jones games over at Adventure Game Studios, though.

That's place where most decent modern adventure games are born.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Exoanthrope
ArtisticMinstrel: Whoa, something must've been slow - I'm sure I saw Lumino before I went to work 5 hrs ago. Thanks, haven't been able to check for a while.
Hitman 2, Spacecom, Hogs of war and Anomaly 2 took their time.
huN73R: How?
trentonlf: Sadly you really can't, but it sure would be nice to have some sort of alarm system at a time like this LOL :)
Hehe

https://github.com/Magnitus-/GOG-Flash-Promo-Script

Didn't try it myself but heard that it works as an alarm when deals change.
Dalthnock: I guess it's easy to forget all the crap out there & only remember the good ones.
Exoanthrope: Everything Lucas Arts made has been gold, though. Yet I think I heard they only stopped making adventure games because Sierra's sales dipped and they were worried about losing sales themselves.
Yeah, I preferred the LucasArts design philosophy to that of Sierra, even though some of the later Sierra Games didn't punish you so much for exploring, like Leisure Suit Larry 6 & 7.

And then, of course, there was the artwork. For me personally, the LucasArts artwork was much better. Of course, that's highly subjective.

I know LucasArts still had quite a few Adventure games in them, though. A pity the management screwed everything.
Dalthnock: I have.

And they were right.

I guess it's easy to forget all the crap out there & only remember the good ones.
Hanglyman: Gabriel Knight 3 actually had some pretty fun (and less nonsensical) puzzles.
I love Gabriel Knight,, but . . .
*cough* Cat *cough*
Post edited March 04, 2015 by infinityeight
Sam and Max Hit the Road
43 Copies between 12:23-12:28
Moving at a rate of about 8.6 copies per minute

Switching to 10min sample periods
Good evening/morning, everyone. =)

Bought like a crazy person...downloader still half-broken under the strain of it all...stayed up to clear everything I wanted in round 1...but I still can't avoid watching Insomnia. -laughs-

Hopefully you're all having luck in getting whatever you might be waiting for.
Sam and Max Hit the Road
106 Copies in the last 10 minutes
Moving at a rate of about 10.6 copies per minute

Decline of rate of sale appears to have stopped
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MissFable
Hanglyman: I'm still mourning the fact that none of the fan-made sequels to Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis ever got off the ground. :(
Exoanthrope: There are some decent Indiana Jones games over at Adventure Game Studios, though.

That's place where most decent modern adventure games are born.
Unfortunately, that's pretty much what I mean- all I see there are a bunch of demos for a game that never happened. The Fountain of Youth team demos are great and show a lot of promise, but it's been many years and an actual game never happened. They're better than nothing, but in the end they mostly make me sad that nothing came of it all. :(
Yup, it stalled.

I was right, it's too early - or late - to have a game with 800 copies available.

Even if it is Sam & Max.
CarrionCrow: Good evening/morning, everyone. =)

Bought like a crazy person...downloader still half-broken under the strain of it all...stayed up to clear everything I wanted in round 1...but I still can't avoid watching Insomnia. -laughs-

Hopefully you're all having luck in getting whatever you might be waiting for.
it's kind of addictive, isn't it?
Good morning, did I miss anything new?