It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

penumbren: *snort* Heck if I know. It looks interesting, but I haven't had a chance to download it yet, let alone try it. :)
opticq: That snort made me burst out laughing. I have no clue why. Must be the insomnia..
*grin*
Quick checking tracking list says me, that did not missed Shadowgate. Luckily for me :)
opticq: That snort made me burst out laughing. I have no clue why. Must be the insomnia..
penumbren: *grin*
*smack*
Anyone got a link to the latest day 2 updates? Been back a few pages but no luck yet.
Sam and Max Hit the Road
254 Copies in 5 minutes
Moving at a rate of about 50 copies per minute
Who in DA FUQ decided that these games don't sell anymore & there's no point in making new ones?

They're the fastest sellers BY FAR.

Sam & Max has sold nearly 300 copies already at this hour.

Jeezus.
penumbren: *grin*
KOCollins: *smack*
Hey! :P
yyahoo: Disappointed that it wasn't this:

http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo
tkomu: Have some popcorn while watching the green bars move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
Very cute, but still doesn't beat the classics. Just like Kermit, no one has voiced the Chef like Henson did. That said, it's a heck of a lot closer than whoever was trying to do Statler and Waldorf there. That wasn't even close.
Dalthnock: Who in DA FUQ decided that these games don't sell anymore & there's no point in making new ones?

Jeezus.
At this hour? Somewhere in world, it's the morning, the middle of the day, and early in the evening... Just saying...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by yyahoo
And... I'm off to bed. I'd be interested in Shadows:HK, but if I remember the price correctly, it's just about out of my range still. Ah well - there's always the next insomnia sale!

G'nite, all, and I hope your games come up while you're watching!
KOCollins: *smack*
penumbren: Hey! :P
*shrug*

;p

EDIT: Goodnight penumbren
Post edited March 04, 2015 by KOCollins
Dalthnock: Who in DA FUQ decided that these games don't sell anymore & there's no point in making new ones?

Jeezus.
Have you ever seen this article about adventure games? ;)
Sam and Max Hit the Road
101 Copies in the last 5 minutes
Moving at a rate of 20.2 copies per minute

Jeezus.
It's sold 355 copies in the last 10min
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MissFable
tkomu: Have some popcorn while watching the green bars move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
yyahoo: Very cute, but still doesn't beat the classics. Just like Kermit, no one has voiced the Chef like Henson did. That said, it's a heck of a lot closer than whoever was trying to do Statler and Waldorf there. That wasn't even close.

Jeezus.
yyahoo: At this hour? Somewhere in world, it's the morning, the middle of the day, and early in the evening... Just saying...
Oh, I know that. It's just that yesterday this hour was very slow.

Or maybe it was the games. I don't know anymore.
Its 7 in the Morning in Germany Time for buy Games befor Work or School.
Have played Sam and max when it came out ,no need to buy it.

Jeezus.
Exoanthrope: Have you ever seen this article about adventure games? ;)
I have.

And they were right.

I guess it's easy to forget all the crap out there & only remember the good ones.