It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LJChronx: Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Already bought Another World and Shadowrun Returns! Im missing a lot of classics, as Im pretty new to GOG, so I should be cleaning up during this sale. My first Insomia sale! Oh my!
Welcome aboard and enjoy the madness!
IAmSinistar: Another awesome gifting! +1 to you too.
Many thanks, kind sir. The GOG overlords have a funny sense of humor. The game that is the reason I joined this site is the one they decide to give me for free. I was more than happy to pass that good fortune on to Fesin. It's a great game.
pigdog: I've bought a game on the promo and forgot to tick the gift certificate option. Am I too late to gift it?
Assuming you have not downloaded it, contact GOG support and they will probably convert it into a giftable one for you.
BenKii: $1.50 on Steam 2 months ago.

On gog this is the lowest, I believe
I've meant on GOG. On steam i'd have to pay with euros anyway..
blotunga: Does anyone know, was there a better deal for Shadowrun?
Grargar: On GOG no, but on Steam there was a 90% deal during the Winter sale.
usually it is, but mostly you need installed steam client, drm free can run on any windows you have (provided the windows installed can run the game but thats only logical)

so i rather pay a few euros more for drm free versions on GOG

blotunga: Does anyone know, was there a better deal for Shadowrun?
yyahoo: I *think* it was one of the random games from the Mutator promo, so that was $2. But you had to buy 3 other games for just a *chance* to get it for $2. Other than that, this is tied for the lowest it's ever been. It was also $2.99 at one point in time during the Holiday sale as well.

Edit: No, actually, I think it was the Fall sale. Those two sales pretty much just ran right together...
yes , my poor wallet ....
got me some nice games....
Post edited March 02, 2015 by gamesfreak64
How to you get free games? I don't understand.
Congrats to all getting a freebie!

And a question to those that got a freebie of a game they didn't own - was there an option to make it a gift or was it automatically added to your account?
Russonc: I just got my first freebie!! (Shadowrun: Returns).... sweet!
Me too, thanks GOG!
LJChronx: Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Already bought Another World and Shadowrun Returns! Im missing a lot of classics, as Im pretty new to GOG, so I should be cleaning up during this sale. My first Insomia sale! Oh my!
Your wallet will suffer a lot XD
opeter2: How to you get free games? I don't understand.
Sheer luck. Click buy and if you are lucky you get a price of 0.00.
i can see it, your poor eyes , in your avatar , they must be sleepy
jamsatle: Shadowrun returns... tempting
Very good game, especially at this price :)
gamesfreak64: usually it is, but mostly you need installed steam client, drm free can run on any windows you have (provided the windows installed can run the game but thats only logical)

so i rather pay a few euros more for drm free versions on GOG
Some people like blotunga buy from both stores.
high rated
You just click on the "Buy Now" button - if it's free you'll see it right away on the next screen. I posted a screenshot on the first or second page if you'd like to see how the screen looks like.
toxicTom: Sheer luck. Click buy and if you are lucky you get a price of 0.00.
lol, i never have any luck....