It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

its_the_peanutiest: Ugh Ive been waiting all day for Witcher 2. Pretty much the only essential thing I'm holding my breath for. Cmon let's do this! Get outta here Anomaly and Hogs! :P
You'll likely be holding your breath a long time. On the Fresh side we're on #19 of round two, all from Rd 1's first 22. Witcher 2 went #48 in round 1, and is probably at least 20 items down the line.

From Round 1's first 25, the items we have not seen repeat:
Shadows: HK (#12 in Rd. 1)
Ink (movie, #16)
Aarklash Legacy (19)
LoG II (23)
Metrocide (24)
Alan Wake (25)

And Kentucky Route Zero was 26 in round 1, for anyone waiting for that.
deleted
Cry havoc and let slip hogs of war!
coribambi: It probably won't Come up, but incase I missed the it had The Settlers 2 10th anniversary edition gone on sale or likely to go sale?
AFAIK it's not in the insomnia sale at all.
its_the_peanutiest: Ugh Ive been waiting all day for Witcher 2. Pretty much the only essential thing I'm holding my breath for. Cmon let's do this! Get outta here Anomaly and Hogs! :P
bler144: You'll likely be holding your breath a long time. On the Fresh side we're on #19 of round two, all from Rd 1's first 22. Witcher 2 went #48 in round 1, and is probably at least 20 items down the line.

Ink (movie, #16)
Aarklash Legacy (19)
LoG II (23)
Metrocide (24)
Alan Wake (25)

Depressing but thanks for the insight.
foxworks: Yes, about 4 hrs go.
It didn't last 4 hours...

Oh, you said "ago". :)
Better not be another movie
Ah yes, hopefully this goes fast
Didn't someone just go to bed that was dying for Sam & Max to come up?
coribambi: It probably won't Come up, but incase I missed the it had The Settlers 2 10th anniversary edition gone on sale or likely to go sale?
bler144: AFAIK it's not in the insomnia sale at all.
Just my luck that ain't it haha. Oh well thanks for letting me know :)
Exoanthrope: I'll try to snag a couple extra copies of Sam & Max if I see it. :)
bler144: I suspect it will be up soon. It was #41 in the first round, and so far we've had 34 in round 2, all of them from Round 1's first 40. It looks like the items from Round 1's first 40 Seasoned we have not seen repeat:
Good call!
bler144: You'll likely be holding your breath a long time. On the Fresh side we're on #19 of round two, all from Rd 1's first 22. Witcher 2 went #48 in round 1, and is probably at least 20 items down the line.

Ink (movie, #16)
Aarklash Legacy (19)
LoG II (23)
Metrocide (24)
Alan Wake (25)

If this is anything like last year the order that games show up in is completely random so the Witcher 2 could be next or it could be the last game on the list.
Have you seen nexus on this round yet?
Hogs of war is gone!
its_the_peanutiest: Didn't someone just go to bed that was dying for Sam & Max to come up?
yup, stg83 missed it by "this much" :)
Well, I needed YET ANOTHER Sam & Max, anyway.
foxworks: Yes, about 4 hrs go.
madth3: It didn't last 4 hours...

Oh, you said "ago". :)
Whooops! :D