It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MissFable: Here is a poll for you:
Which will finish 1st "Hogs of war" or "anomaly 2"?
Hogs. With only 12 copies to go, someone will start buying just to break the monotony.
ziolkowskim: Was there Secret of Monkey island in the 2nd run yet?
Yes, about 4 hrs ago.

Edit: typo
Post edited March 04, 2015 by foxworks
the_voivod: Well, to briefly pass the time... If anybody wants a free copy of Dungeon Keeper Gold, let me know below.
I would like a copy :)
deleted
ziolkowskim: Was there Secret of Monkey island in the 2nd run yet?
Oooooooohhhh yes...

Where were you when we were all desperate for it to go away? Sleeping in a nice, warm bed, I expect!
stg83: Alright folks, this is all I can take for today and need to recharge before there are serious consequences to my health. I would really appreciate it if my fellow insomniacs still braving through the current slow pace of the promo would keep an eye out for Sam and Max incase it shows up while I am in Lala Land. :)
Exoanthrope: I'll try to snag a couple extra copies of Sam & Max if I see it. :)
I suspect it will be up soon. It was #41 in the first round, and so far we've had 34 in round 2, all of them from Round 1's first 40. It looks like the items from Round 1's first 40 Seasoned we have not seen repeat:

Vampire: Masq (#5 in R1)
Endomorph (26)
Stronghold (35)
Little Big Adv 2 (36)
Return to Myster. Isl (38)
Deus Ex GOTY (39)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by bler144
deleted
Dalthnock: Will it make the Hogs & Anomaly go away faster?
the_voivod: If I said "yes", would you believe me?
I believe anything at this point. I'm up for anything. Especially if it involves nuns.
Only 8 copies of hog left. Come on Nexus! I want to sleep tonight.
Ugh Ive been waiting all day for Witcher 2. Pretty much the only essential thing I'm holding my breath for. Cmon let's do this! Get outta here Anomaly and Hogs! :P
deleted
cecil: How is Haegemonia?
penumbren: *snort* Heck if I know. It looks interesting, but I haven't had a chance to download it yet, let alone try it. :)
That snort made me burst out laughing. I have no clue why. Must be the insomnia..
It probably won't Come up, but incase I missed the it had The Settlers 2 10th anniversary edition gone on sale or likely to go sale?
ziolkowskim: I would like a copy :)
the_voivod: Done and done. And done.
Thank You, kind Sir :)
Dalthnock: I believe anything at this point. I'm up for anything. Especially if it involves nuns.
the_voivod: This is being filed away in the little red book.
No! Not the little red book! Please!

... what's the little red book?