It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok it's 6:29 here I have to sleep.
Still missing:
- Shadowgate
- Doorkickers
- Kentucky Road Zero
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut

Already picked up the rest. I am not missing allot of games so far. Although I kinda pay the price in a lack of sleep ^^
Alright folks, this is all I can take for today and need to recharge before there are serious consequences to my health. I would really appreciate it if my fellow insomniacs still braving through the current slow pace of the promo would keep an eye out for Sam and Max incase it shows up while I am in Lala Land. :)
stg83: Alright folks, this is all I can take for today and need to recharge before there are serious consequences to my health. I would really appreciate it if my fellow insomniacs still braving through the current slow pace of the promo would keep an eye out for Sam and Max incase it shows up while I am in Lala Land. :)
I'll try to snag a couple extra copies of Sam & Max if I see it. :)
deleted
Exoanthrope: I'll try to snag a couple extra copies of Sam & Max if I see it. :)
Thank you Exoanthrope and the_voivod I would definitely owe you one. Ciao everyone, happy hunting and less Keaning for you all hopefully. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
I'm out for the day, I must sleep! Thanks for the fun, everyone, and I hope you scoop many free games during the time that I'm asleep! XD
Hogs of war is killing me yet again
Dalthnock: How about a Swedish lesson while we wait for Hitman to silently get the hell out of the way?

http://youtu.be/6vMsCEWbd-A
yyahoo: Disappointed that it wasn't this:

http://youtu.be/sY_Yf4zz-yo
Have some popcorn while watching the green bars move.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE
deleted
Post edited March 04, 2015 by the_voivod
penumbren: It definitely did, as I scored a crit on it today.
cecil: How is Haegemonia?
I have never played it myself but this is what I know:
Haegemonia is a Sci-fi RTS with story elements
Reviews seem to compare it homeworld and civilization in combination. My main reason for wanting it is as a substitute for the re-release of homeworld (which I can't afford right now).
The graphics look only a little dated which is pretty good for a game approaching 13 years old.
In other news, The Last Tinker makes me yearn for the old PS2 platformers of yesterday. I wish there were more games like those nowadays
Here is a poll for you:
Which will finish 1st "Hogs of war" or "anomaly 2"?
penumbren: It definitely did, as I scored a crit on it today.
cecil: How is Haegemonia?
*snort* Heck if I know. It looks interesting, but I haven't had a chance to download it yet, let alone try it. :)
the_voivod: Well, to briefly pass the time... If anybody wants a free copy of Dungeon Keeper Gold, let me know below.
Will it make the Hogs & Anomaly go away faster?
Was there Secret of Monkey island in the 2nd run yet?