It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
zomd: I can't remember and damnit I want Shadowrun Returns for 2.99. :)
You might wanna take a look into you PM folder ;)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by The_Blog
MissFable: Spacecom is almost done WooHoo! Unfortunately the game I really want is in the seasoned section. Does anyone know if Nexus - The Jupiter Incident or Haegemonia Gold Edition have come up yet in this round?
expopower: Hmm...sorry, I think I saw Haegemonia pop up about a dozen games ago. '~'
It definitely did, as I scored a crit on it today.
Exoanthrope: I think you still have one more chance at it before the promo ends. I've been keeping my eyes open for it too, but it goes quick.
So far anything I want has only shown up while I'm asleep. :s
MissFable: Spacecom is almost done WooHoo! Unfortunately the game I really want is in the seasoned section. Does anyone know if Nexus - The Jupiter Incident or Haegemonia Gold Edition have come up yet in this round?
I apologize, I was thinking of Ether one Deluxe on the front page. Nexus has not shown a second time yet.
Well its not a movie atleast but I don't know whether Anomaly 2 is gonna go fast or turn into Keaneomaly 2.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
deleted
Well, I'm out. Here's to hoping this slow down even more so that I can sleep in peace. Have a good night, all. I'll see you all in about seven hours. (Man, is that all? Guess I should consider myself lucky. :P )
genkicolleen: If it makes you feel any better, I've not gotten a single freebie during this promo :)

I see that Wasteland 2 showed up not long after I left! Did anyone score a freebie on this?

P.S. The doctor says eldest has the flu :\ Poor thing.
Same here, no freebies so far. T-T
ReynardFox: So far anything I want has only shown up while I'm asleep. :s
That's why I haven't slept all day and am sitting here at work half dead. xD

If there's anything else you're looking for, I could keep an eye out for it if you want? I'll be here all night.
bler144: Haeg did, maybe 5 hours ago?
Thank you for answering. I'm mostly after Nexus - The Jupiter Incident but Haegemonia would have been a nice bonus. Oh well I still have round 3 to get that one. Debating whether it's worth it to stay up for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.
Geralt_of_Rivia: If no one else wants to have it, I'd like to give it a try.
huN73R: Check your pm.
Thank you.
I'm out. Good luck sleepless shoppers.
trentonlf: Nexus is on sale on the main page for 14.99, not sure if Haegemonia has come around the second time but I think it has.
the regular price for "Nexus: The Jupiter Incident" is $9.99 so I'm not sure what you are looking at.
http://www.gog.com/game/nexus_the_jupiter_incident
from the first round:
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident (-80%) [200] (9.99reg; $2 sale)

The consensus seems to be Yes Haegemonia has already turned up during this round.
Dalthnock: You guys aren't getting free games... this is all a massive troll!

I know. I've clicked in almost every game so far & it NEVER happened.

Cheers!
I pretty much stuck through every day of the first 2 Insomnia sales hitting up each attempt for a freebie and came up dry also. This Insomnia sale I scored 2 freebies in less than 24 hours without any trickery and I don't even click on every game that comes up. It's random chance really. If we all tried 10000 times we'd probably all win the same number of times, but in smaller numbers of say a few hundred games, some may win some and others don't. Over enough attempts it would average out due to the law of averages though.
expopower: Hmm...sorry, I think I saw Haegemonia pop up about a dozen games ago. '~'
penumbren: It definitely did, as I scored a crit on it today.
How is Haegemonia?