It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

evilnancyreagan: srsly, where did all this Vangers love come from--so out of the blue?
I think the love originated from Judas and has been spreading wildly since then in this promo.
trentonlf: If there is a movie I curse you with a thousand paper cuts and being continuously dipped in rubbing alcohol!
No, after the paper cuts you roll them in salt and dip them in lemon juice. It's like a margarita of pain! :D
huN73R: 3rd crit on Spacecom. Keeping it as a code for now. If anyone wants it they can have it.
If no one else wants to have it, I'd like to give it a try.
apehater: was it faster than vangers?
evilnancyreagan: srsly, where did all this Vangers love come from--so out of the blue?
you know ... its because of the phrase: vanger danger
chance7006: Gift ideas, hmm, that's a very good point. I think I just might grab the current "spy" theme they have going this month. Could get a mysterious decoder ring or maybe some invisible ink.
all decoder rings will have this message"
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"
Exoanthrope: No, after the paper cuts you roll them in salt and dip them in lemon juice. It's like a margarita of pain! :D
C'mon folks, don't maim the messenger. Besides I don't have the prediction powers as that one guy that willed Banished to appear in the promo. :)
Vangers sold 100 copies in 2.5 min, give or take.
Wasteland 2 sold 400 copies in 15.5 min

Spacecom, by comparison is up to 2 hours 35 min for 194 copies [6 still to sell]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by bler144
Spacecom is almost done WooHoo! Unfortunately the game I really want is in the seasoned section. Does anyone know if Nexus - The Jupiter Incident or Haegemonia Gold Edition have come up yet in this round?
MissFable: Spacecom is almost done WooHoo! Unfortunately the game I really want is in the seasoned section. Does anyone know if Nexus - The Jupiter Incident or Haegemonia Gold Edition have come up yet in this round?
Haeg did, maybe 5 hours ago?

Edit: 150 copies in 22.5 min
Post edited March 04, 2015 by bler144
chance7006: Gift ideas, hmm, that's a very good point. I think I just might grab the current "spy" theme they have going this month. Could get a mysterious decoder ring or maybe some invisible ink.
trentonlf: all decoder rings will have this message"
"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"
The very scene I was imagining. :)
MissFable: Spacecom is almost done WooHoo! Unfortunately the game I really want is in the seasoned section. Does anyone know if Nexus - The Jupiter Incident or Haegemonia Gold Edition have come up yet in this round?
Nexus is on sale on the main page for 14.99, not sure if Haegemonia has come around the second time but I think it has.
Hmm...sorry, I think I saw Haegemonia pop up about a dozen games ago. '~'
Maybe I should get a copy of Spacecom to speed things along, as a gift if nothing else. I just know there will be someone who misses it. xD
huN73R: 3rd crit on Spacecom. Keeping it as a code for now. If anyone wants it they can have it.
Geralt_of_Rivia: If no one else wants to have it, I'd like to give it a try.
Check your pm.
Haegemonia Gold Edition has come twice as per the list but Nexus - The Jupiter Incident still hasn't for the second go.