It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vv221: You totally should if you’re into story-driven RPG and cyberpunk universes.
Fesin: I am, but I have so many RPGs still unplayed.
Well, this one is quite short (~20h), so you can put it on the top of your list without regrets.
amrit9037: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

I GOT SHADOWRUN RETURN FOR FREE!

THANK YOU GUYS!
genkicolleen: *claps* Congratulations!!
thanks bro!
pigdog: I've bought a game on the promo and forgot to tick the gift certificate option. Am I too late to gift it?
As Matruchus said, Support can switch it for you. However, make sure you do not download it nor any of the included extras.
blotunga: Does anyone know, was there a better deal for Shadowrun?
On GOG no, but on Steam there was a 90% deal during the Winter sale.
iscagog: Arrrgh don't do this. My wife is going to have kittens when she sees the paypal bill on the account. Shame there isn't a way to build up a secret stash on GOG for times like these.

Hmmm now what is the chance of Grimrock 2 being tickled down in price a bit .... Shhh wife coming....
How about a secret account? ;)
Ixamyakxim: Enjoy it!
amrit9037: Is it good?
SO good.
vv221: Well, this one is quite short (~20h), so you can put it on the top of your list without regrets.
I did! :D
Tekkaman-James: Check your PM. Why buy what you can have for free? Enjoy!
Another awesome gifting! +1 to you too.
high rated
budejovice: 350 is a lot of copies for a game that everyone owns...
toxicTom: I didn't have it up until now.
Enjoy! I really really liked that game. (As did many...)

A good Seattle dev. :)
I *think* it was one of the random games from the Mutator promo, so that was $2. But you had to buy 3 other games for just a *chance* to get it for $2. Other than that, this is tied for the lowest it's ever been. It was also $2.99 at one point in time during the Holiday sale as well.

Edit: No, actually, I think it was the Fall sale. Those two sales pretty much just ran right together...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by yyahoo
Fesin: Okay, so that looks like a pretty good deal. Should I buy this?
Tekkaman-James: Check your PM. Why buy what you can have for free? Enjoy!
Nicely done!
Just woke up 5 minutes ago. Already bought Another World and Shadowrun Returns! Im missing a lot of classics, as Im pretty new to GOG, so I should be cleaning up during this sale. My first Insomia sale! Oh my!
Shadowrun returns... tempting
$1.50 on Steam 2 months ago.

On gog this is the lowest, I believe
Come on, come on Another World, go away!