It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cleverwebhandle: Hogs of War -after- Hitman 2? Anyone that decided to get some shut eye about now caught a hell of a deal in and of itself. Sheesh.
nyth1983: Hitman 2 always takes soooo long...
I wish they'd put a time limit on these things. Sometimes I'm worried one of these games just isn't going to sell out.,,
Other games fly by in a blink.

Damn you insomnia sale!!
You clearly haven't been there for the Keaning. :-)
I swear there were fewer copies of Spacecom last time I checked.
Wasteland 2 and This War of Mine are the ones I really want.

This damn gimmicky Insomnia sale though. Almost not worth the grief of waiting and keeping a comp nearby.
Great way to spend time, youtube judge dredd audiodrama.
cleverwebhandle: Hogs of War -after- Hitman 2? Anyone that decided to get some shut eye about now caught a hell of a deal in and of itself. Sheesh.
I wish they'd put a time limit on these things. Sometimes I'm worried one of these games just isn't going to sell out.,,

Damn you insomnia sale!!
Well, a time limit would be the flash sales, but strangely enough, when those are going on everyone is yearning for the Insomnia sales.

I think it is man's curse to always want what he doesn't have. :)

Personally, I prefer the flash sales. 7 to 15 going on at once and constantly moving. You always know when they are going to end and when the new ones are going to begin.

Then again, my absolute favorite sale type is the "Luck of the Irish"/"Mutator" promos...
MaridAudran: Wasteland 2 and This War of Mine are the ones I really want.

This damn gimmicky Insomnia sale though. Almost not worth the grief of waiting and keeping a comp nearby.
Well you missed wasteland 2 for this round and don't think this war of mine is in this sale...
It's back and I am very late. Hopefully I will still be able to get something even though we are already well into round 2.

@Marid May be a quite a wait for WL2 to come back around. It was up on sale just a few (3 or 4) games ago.

chance7006: @Marid May be a quite a wait for WL2 to come back around. It was up on sale just a few (3 or 4) games ago.
Argh.

Well, nevermind then. Suppose I'll wait for a proper, regular promo sale.
Wow, SpaceCom is still there! After a seemingly unending experience with the public transit system, I haven't missed on any games I'm looking out for. Thanks, SpaceCom! =D
While we wait..... I just discovered lootcrate.com is a thing. Has anyone subscribed and is it worth the dinero?
Gameslinger: Seasoned: Hogs of War (75%) [100]

Like last night, I'm uncertain if I want this. I've heard good things about the PS1 version, but the PC version's lack of AI movement worries me. Is it worth buying?
Sachys: According to just about everybody - no.

...sadly, or I'd be bagging it myself.
Ah, well. Guess I'll just keep it in my wishlist as a reminder to find the PS1 version somewhere.

But at least I have a little bit more to spend on this sale, coupled with the mysterious lack of a new Humble Bundle today.

Damn you insomnia sale!!
yyahoo: Well, a time limit would be the flash sales, but strangely enough, when those are going on everyone is yearning for the Insomnia sales.

I think it is man's curse to always want what he doesn't have. :)

Personally, I prefer the flash sales. 7 to 15 going on at once and constantly moving. You always know when they are going to end and when the new ones are going to begin.

Then again, my absolute favorite sale type is the "Luck of the Irish"/"Mutator" promos...
i agree flash sales like the last winter sale are just great, this insomnia thing is customer torturing
expopower: Wow, SpaceCom is still there! After a seemingly unending experience with the public transit system, I haven't missed on any games I'm looking out for. Thanks, SpaceCom! =D
Yeah, looks like Spacecom is here to stay.
Oops, dozed through Wasteland 2 again! Realistically it's out of mybudget but it would have been nice to try for a Critical Hit seeing as the only one l've had so far was for a game l already own!

You'd think an account that has accumulated over 300 games in 12 months (and that's just my shelf, I'm not counting the gift codes l've bought) would have earned enough karma for a nice little freebie. It's been the same every time GOG do these random gifts - l either get the freebie on a game I'm buying as a gift, or one I already have!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by LynetteC