It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
Seeing as how there are so many regulars on right now, anyone know how Ian and Xyem are doing? I miss seeing them around.
Ah, people have discovered Mr 47 lurking in the shadows of the GOG homepage in the last few minutes. Let's see if they prevent him from slipping away undetected again.
justanoldgamer: I haven't done it in this sale yet but I have done it in the past. I think that's how I ended up with both Keane games.
zlep: You haven't truly participated in Insomnia until you own a copy of Keane...
I honor my GOG brothers and sisters who took a Keane for the team... The price was too high for me lol
Celton88: Seeing as how there are so many regulars on right now, anyone know how Ian and Xyem are doing? I miss seeing them around.
Havent heard from Ian in ages - presume his health is still bad. Xyems doing quite well last we spoke - he was on the forum a wee while ago actually.
Celton88: Seeing as how there are so many regulars on right now, anyone know how Ian and Xyem are doing? I miss seeing them around.
Sachys: Havent heard from Ian in ages - presume his health is still bad. Xyems doing quite well last we spoke - he was on the forum a wee while ago actually.
Sorry to hear about Ian, I got married around the time he started his WTWP giveaways. Good memories :) I am glad to hear about Xyem. I'll have to have a sharper lookout for him on the forums...

Thanks for the update

**Edit** And any word on Thespian?
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Celton88
Celton88:
Spoke to Thespian ages ago - November I think - and he was doing okay i think. In fact, I'll go find the PM among the millions...
How about a Swedish lesson while we wait for Hitman to silently get the hell out of the way?

http://youtu.be/6vMsCEWbd-A
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dalthnock
Well, I'm retiring from the boards for tonight, but I first want to thank everyone for being so welcoming toward those of us who are not on the boards very often. Good luck to one and all, may you roll the natural 20 when you want it most.
More work, but it would be interesting to track length of times games stay up. Wasteland 2 sold out in roughly 20 minutes.

Hitman 2 has now been up for 80 minutes (with 13% of copies still to go), and Spacecom has sold about 60% of its copies in 60 minutes.
Celton88:
Hmmm... havent heard anything from him since June / Julay of last year actually.Best bombard him with PMs!
bler144: More work, but it would be interesting to track length of times games stay up. Wasteland 2 sold out in roughly 20 minutes.

Hitman 2 has now been up for 80 minutes (with 13% of copies still to go), and Spacecom has sold about 60% of its copies in 60 minutes.
Pidgeot's results might give us a view into that.
bler144: More work, but it would be interesting to track length of times games stay up. Wasteland 2 sold out in roughly 20 minutes.

Pidgeot's script in detailed view tracks this

edit: ninja'd.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by xenocidic
Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Nope. No SPAZ, no Don't Starve and no Shovel Knight either.

We did have Drox Operative though.
Oh nice, these cats have certainly enjoyed some Escape Velocity, thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I'll try to snatch that up.
Time to go *gasp!* play a game!

... one with fully featured and smooth ALT-Tab capabilities to be sure ;)