It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would love to see SPAZ or Shovel Knight drop by

Although if Don't Starve shows up; take caution in purchasing it in hopes of enjoying Don't Starve Together. It's future outside the realm of Steam is very uncertain at this point.
SpessMareen: Does anyone know if Divinity: Original Sin is going to be in the sale?

If not, then my conquest is sated and I can rest with my bounty.
Nope.
SpessMareen: Does anyone know if Divinity: Original Sin is going to be in the sale?

Then feel free to rest as it's a no go this time.
evilnancyreagan: I would love to see SPAZ or Shovel Knight drop by

Although if Don't Starve shows up; take caution in purchasing it in hopes of enjoying Don't Starve Together. It's future outside the realm of Steam is very uncertain at this point.
It's pretty much certain that all of the games in the promo have already shown their pretty little faces.

Take your rest friend, that game has not been a part of this one.
Crewdroog: ok, ok, I DO like old country. How can you not like Patsy Cline?

I grew up with lots of classic rock. some of my fondest memories growing up was my mom putting on some of her old "hippie" records and us dancing to the music while we cleaned house.

you wrote a novella? that's awesome!
Exactly! And if you like Patsy Cline, I'm willing to bet you like at least some of Willie Nelson's work... and so on. ;)

At one point, I owned Innagadadavida on LP. I wish I still did.

I've written a couple. Nothing publishable, but I'm still a little optimistic that someday I'll get something done that is.

No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?

nox3

Neither of those are in the lists and we are already into the second round. Not likely they will appear.

Oh, and hi Nancy!

Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
Check the first post of this thread. I'm going to say, no, I don't think it was.
ZaineH: I... I didn't even realize it was in the running until you mentioned it. :)
opticq: Yup!
Complete fresh list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post3685
Thanks! I'll have to see about picking it up then.
i love dubstep!
one of my favs is a harry potter theme remix i heard a year or so ago
i usually play dubstep while i'm working on nanowrimo stuff
it helps the tinnitus a great deal, can't tell what's tinnitus and what's actually part of the music

Ixamyakxim: No SPAZ or Don't Starve but I THINK I remember Shovel Knight - can someone confirm that?
Nope SK isn't in the running
Man, all the games I want are waiting for me to go to bed.

I got this nice list, so well-ordered, just waiting to be deleted & NUTHIN'.

I got two games in the last 11 hours. TWO! Of the crapload that I want.

GOG, you want my money or not, sucka?
Jacob_1994: Did anyone buy copies just to speed up the sales even if they have it or don't like it?
justanoldgamer: I haven't done it in this sale yet but I have done it in the past. I think that's how I ended up with both Keane games.
You haven't truly participated in Insomnia until you own a copy of Keane...