It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar:
Celton88:
So...both of you bought me Dragonfall...I feel awful. Sorry! I'm sure someone else would enjoy this game too
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Spacecom game?
I haven't played it, but I bought it yesterday lol. It seems like the mechanics are simple, but the strategy is more nuanced. The reviews were pretty good. You can read those here.
Jesus Christ, i'll never understand why do you guys love the insomnia sales, my head and my eyes hurts and i want to go to bed but my brain teases me with "what if Dead State comes next?"...
I don't care anymore, if i'm lucky and it appears tomorrow afternoon then i'll buy it, if it appears when i'm not looking then though luck, i'll buy whenever it appears again on a promo. Gn.
Celton88:
opticq: So...both of you bought me Dragonfall...I feel awful. Sorry! I'm sure someone else would enjoy this game too
Shadowrun Dragonfall? I didn't know that was up for grabs.
Mister-Gosh: Guys, I'm new to the boards here, I must say I am amazed at how people seem to throw games in PMs at each others.
You restored my faith in humanity.
Well maybe because GOG is good to gamers then gamers are tying to give back the goodness to other gamers. It's not like on Steam where people are sometimes rude in posts and reviews and generally are more selfish... GOG.com is a good place to be. That's my destination for games. Too bad that Fallout 4 is probably not going to show up here soon... But this website has caused some very god changes in games industry and the DRM-free policy is a great cause, worth fighting for!
Celton88:
opticq: So...both of you bought me Dragonfall...I feel awful. Sorry! I'm sure someone else would enjoy this game too
Wait! I am interested! It's 4 am here and it's not back, I need to sleep at least 3 hours...
Edit : I meant for a trade, obviously :-)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
madth3: Just doing a bit. Will be here for another couple of hours at least.
Well it's damn fine work, mate. I'm heading off and will trust this lot to your tender mercies for as long as you can bear them. :)

Momo1991: Kiss? what is this "kiss"? :-p

It is Keep It Simple, Stupid ! :-D
Oo, a gimmicky rock band told me it meant "Knights In Satan's Service". Now I feel markedly less cool. ;)
Did anyone buy copies just to speed up the sales even if they have it or don't like it?
ZaineH: Shadowrun Dragonfall? I didn't know that was up for grabs.
No it's not up yet in the 2nd round
yyahoo: Come on dude. It's bad enough reading people complaining about not winning any free games every 10 posts or so, but now we've got someone posting that they've *only* won one?

This whole thread would be half this size if you eliminated people either bragging about winning a game or complaining about not winning a game. :/

{sigh} maybe it's getting past my bedtime...
Jacob_1994: Actually I was just curious, the only game I want from this sale is never-ending nightmare.
Sorry, I'm obviously just getting a bit grumpy.

As for Never-ending Nightmare, it was up for the longest time the first time around. Apparently no one wanted to buy it. I'm surprised you missed it.
Celton88:
To be fair, mine was leftover from the Christmas sale :P Don't feel bad. Feel happy that TWO PEOPLE WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU WANT!
Cyraxpt: Jesus Christ, i'll never understand why do you guys love the insomnia sales, my head and my eyes hurts and i want to go to bed but my brain teases me with "what if Dead State comes next?"...
I don't care anymore, if i'm lucky and it appears tomorrow afternoon then i'll buy it, if it appears when i'm not looking then though luck, i'll buy whenever it appears again on a promo. Gn.
lies. you'll keep taking peeks!

good night! :)
Crewdroog: that's awesome, I like the dichotomy of 80s and 40s. I had (until I killed it) lots of lists like that on my computer. I tend more for the 90s though (rap and alternative). Or indie music from 2000 (decemberists, silversun pickups) . I actually like most types of music. except country. i can't stand country.
There is literally no style of music that I can honestly say I don't like. I grew up in a house that listened to a lot of classical, jazz, and classic country, and spent a lot of time around an uncle who listed to a lot of classic rock. (Lots of "classic" stuff, I guess!) That, combined with growing up the 80s... well. I've always liked swing, but a novella I wrote some years back that was set in that period is what really got me into that era of music, from pop to swing to folk. I used to shock people at work because they'd be talking to me and my ipod would randomly switch from Bon Jovi to Marilyn Manson to Frank Sinatra to Ghostface Killah to Toby Keith. :)
Jacob_1994: Did anyone buy copies just to speed up the sales even if they have it or don't like it?
I haven't done it in this sale yet but I have done it in the past. I think that's how I ended up with both Keane games.
Crewdroog: that's awesome, I like the dichotomy of 80s and 40s. I had (until I killed it) lots of lists like that on my computer. I tend more for the 90s though (rap and alternative). Or indie music from 2000 (decemberists, silversun pickups) . I actually like most types of music. except country. i can't stand country.
penumbren: There is literally no style of music that I can honestly say I don't like. I grew up in a house that listened to a lot of classical, jazz, and classic country, and spent a lot of time around an uncle who listed to a lot of classic rock. (Lots of "classic" stuff, I guess!) That, combined with growing up the 80s... well. I've always liked swing, but a novella I wrote some years back that was set in that period is what really got me into that era of music, from pop to swing to folk. I used to shock people at work because they'd be talking to me and my ipod would randomly switch from Bon Jovi to Marilyn Manson to Frank Sinatra to Ghostface Killah to Toby Keith. :)
You like Gospel? Now that would be interesting, someone who likes gospel music and Marilyn Manson...