It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Caine123: hmmm but you get the steam code in the boxed edition .... :(
xenocidic: So not DRM-free? Probably that matters to lots of people here.
Plus the price here is the lowest ever achieved, isn't it?
Momo1991: Ah, sleeplessness is keen - not! Have fun one and all but I won't be joining the ranks of those losing shut-eye this time :-p
stg83: Hi Momo, hope you're doing well and not working too hard. :)
I am working hard but learning a lot and hopefully it will soon be a bit more profitable! It appears that old dogs CAN learn new tricks :-p Hit me up on that "other" platform sometime :-)
xenocidic: Same. Was really hoping for a crit on that one.
IanM: All of us probably were, not to be this time.

I think GOG must just be saving my crit for the Pillars of Eternity Royal on the final day, that's the only reason I can think of for not getting one yet.
I'm sure that's it :)
the_voivod: Pass on Wasteland 2. That's just how I rickroll.
Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down.
Caine123: why do people buy wasteland 2 here when you get a RANGER EDITION boxed for 25 bucks?
Well, being DRM-free is a big drawcard. I don't believe the boxed version is.
trentonlf: So I guess the copy I got for you will have to find a home at a later time then LOL ;)
But your thoughtfulness is much appreciated, as always! And I suspect someone of your talents will have no trouble finding such an assignation. :)
xenocidic: So not DRM-free? Probably that matters to lots of people here.
Mister-Gosh: Plus the price here is the lowest ever achieved, isn't it?
Yeah, I think this is the lowest price point now. I don't check Steam very often but I'm sure that right now Wasteland 2 is the cheapest on GOG!
Well I got the wait forer with Wasteland 2, now I just need to get a free game after 400 odd attempts over 2 promos.

Hmm one 10.1GB download for linux. Great .....
xep624: HA! Here comes Wasteland 2 people! The wait was worth it.... Too bad I was the baker and have that one already. But after their recent post of moving to Unity 5 I will be waiting quite awhile with my first playthrough. However I don't mind and I'm glad that this game is being continuously improved!
The_Blog: They are porting it to the new Unity engine? Why? I mean it sounds to good to be true that they would just do it because they can. No extra fees?
If you want more infos, you can go and [url=https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12621&sid=05e7d8db1dd31b749e1e0ec4647d17da]here
IAmSinistar: Am I the only one who associates a rhino dream with Wild Palms?

Briefly back playing catch up. And a big shout out to <span class="bold">opticq</span> for gifting me Lumino City! Please rate that mutha up!
trentonlf: So I guess the copy I got for you will have to find a home at a later time then LOL ;)
Whoops, sorry about that
Momo1991: Ah, sleeplessness is keen - not! Have fun one and all but I won't be joining the ranks of those losing shut-eye this time :-p
trentonlf: Hi MOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are doing well :)

If ever need to talk I am at your disposal!
I am well if only a bit tired at the end of the day - getting loaded up with a bunch of new server projects this week so I'll continue to be very busy which is a very good thing :-p You know how to touch base...
Momo1991: I am working hard but learning a lot and hopefully it will soon be a bit more profitable! It appears that old dogs CAN learn new tricks :-p Hit me up on that "other" platform sometime :-)
I will hit you up sometime too :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by trentonlf
"Swing and a miss" on Wasteland 2. Ts ts, looks like I've been too late.
Momo1991: I am working hard but learning a lot and hopefully it will soon be a bit more profitable! It appears that old dogs CAN learn new tricks :-p Hit me up on that "other" platform sometime :-)
Good to hear that Momo, awesome that you are gaining from new experiences which will help in the long run. I will definitely holla at you on the other platform for a longer conversation, I haven't for quite a while now because I didn't want to bother you during what little game time you get. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
eiii: I'm waiting for LBA2, have already missed it last night. This would be the 3rd sale I miss it. I always run into LBA1, which I already own, but also always miss LBA2.
Exoanthrope: Perhaps you should check your PMs. :)
Thank you very much!

It wasn't meant that way though. It will be much more satisfying when I succeed to chase the game in the promo myself. :D