It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What a tight race!
Wasteland 2 up
opticq: What a tight race!
fresh: Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition -60% $15.99 [400]

seasoned: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -80%$1.99 [100]
Oh my, Wasteland 2 is in, people near GMT are gonna be pissed :-(
opticq: Why does HammerWatch have a sword in its logo anyway?
Well, I laughed. +1
Wasteland 2 looks gorgeous, but a little too rich for me to justify buying it. Especially when I have my backlog lol.
Oh well, no luck with Wasteland 2, not like I belived that gog give me a present :P, 3:30, time for some sleep, gl all. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Trid
HA! Here comes Wasteland 2 people! The wait was worth it.... Too bad I was the baker and have that one already. But after their recent post of moving to Unity 5 I will be waiting quite awhile with my first playthrough. However I don't mind and I'm glad that this game is being continuously improved!
Already 3:27 am here but it was worth it. Wasteland 2 :3
This Double Insomnia promo sure has been awesome!

Got myself Dead State, Door Kickers, Halfway, Wizardry 8, Battle Worlds - Kronos, Teslagrad, Consortium, Jade Empire, and King of Dragon Pass.

No freebies yet, I must be super unlucky to have won nothing for two straight days clicking on buy now :-)

Still waiting for Grimrock 2. Wonder when that'll show up again... Missed it by a few secs the first time...
Post edited March 04, 2015 by pengchi87
SpessMareen: You're killin me, Lumino City.

I want my Wasteland 2 NOW before my class starts!

That's how I missed Wasteland 2 yesterday -_-
Wasteland 2 is up!
Celton88: Wasteland 2 looks gorgeous, but a little too rich for me to justify buying it. Especially when I have my backlog lol.
Same. Was really hoping for a crit on that one.
why do people buy wasteland 2 here when you get a RANGER EDITION boxed for 25 bucks?
xep624: HA! Here comes Wasteland 2 people! The wait was worth it.... Too bad I was the baker and have that one already. But after their recent post of moving to Unity 5 I will be waiting quite awhile with my first playthrough. However I don't mind and I'm glad that this game is being continuously improved!
They are porting it to the new Unity engine? Why? I mean it sounds to good to be true that they would just do it because they can. No extra fees?
Looks like staying up till 2am payed off *buys Wasteland 2* :-)