It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you to the list keepers!
Sachys: Septerra Core. Dont have it, but dont need another RPG right now.
...Probably.
Crewdroog: you are sadly misinformed. it is the gogbear. and i guess when he's away, Judas.
Sachys: in a cheap rental bear outfit
whoa, he goes that far? Maybe I had Judas pegged all wrong :) Gotta respect that kind of commitment.

and you need Septerra Core. Like 50 of them.
Crewdroog: and you need Septerra Core. Like 50 of them.
then give me the money for them.
budejovice: @Sinistar

How the times change. This thread is about 10x larger than the official. :)
I truly does the unshielded nuclear pile that is my heart good. :)
Crewdroog: good. finally he is doing something productive. slacker. still mad about him expecting me to click links.
penumbren: You should click this link. It'll make you laugh. Well, it made me grin like a fool.

(No, seriously. It's a song, and I swear it's not Rickrolling or "Barbie Girl," but it has been stuck in my head for over a day now.)

ETA: NSFW image in the video. I completely forgot, because I've seen that image/scene so often. Oops.
hahaha nice!

and if it was an annoying song, don't worry, I would have hit you with something just as bad back lol :)
high rated
eiii: I'm waiting for LBA2, have already missed it last night. This would be the 3rd sale I miss it. I always run into LBA1, which I already own, but also always miss LBA2.
Perhaps you should check your PMs. :)
I hope never-ending nightmare appears again soon. I would like try to get it for free, but since my luck has been pretty bad I doubt it. Did anyone enjoy it?
Crewdroog: and you need Septerra Core. Like 50 of them.
Sachys: then give me the money for them.
*shrugs* can't. just spent that last of it on that nun latex movie sequel.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Crewdroog
Jacob_1994: I hope never-ending nightmare appears again soon. I would like try to get it for free, but since my luck has been pretty bad I doubt it. Did anyone enjoy it?
No what have you done?! That game took soo long the 1st time around!
penumbren: You should click this link. It'll make you laugh. Well, it made me grin like a fool.

(No, seriously. It's a song, and I swear it's not Rickrolling or "Barbie Girl," but it has been stuck in my head for over a day now.)

ETA: NSFW image in the video. I completely forgot, because I've seen that image/scene so often. Oops.
Crewdroog: hahaha nice!

and if it was an annoying song, don't worry, I would have hit you with something just as bad back lol :)
:D I watched STIV yesterday, as it's my favorite of the bunch, and have found myself randomly humming that song ever since. I was very pleased to find a complete version, as I've only ever heard the one in the movie before. It is definitely going on my I HATE THE WORLD playlist.
IAmSinistar: I truly does the unshielded nuclear pile that is my heart good. :)
Well insomnia is afterall our favourite GOG promo and this tracker thread is the best hangout like in previous incarnations. :)
I got hammerwatch only because I want to see the next fresh game. I might be addicted to this sale. But someone better play with me....the four player zelda action frenzy looks fun.
high rated
budejovice: @Sinistar

How the times change. This thread is about 10x larger than the official. :)
IAmSinistar: I truly does the unshielded nuclear pile that is my heart good. :)
And that was post #5000. Well played, sir. :)
Crewdroog: hahaha nice!

penumbren: :D I watched STIV yesterday, as it's my favorite of the bunch, and have found myself randomly humming that song ever since. I was very pleased to find a complete version, as I've only ever heard the one in the movie before. It is definitely going on my I HATE THE WORLD playlist.
You have an "i hate the world" playlist? what pray tell is on it?? :)
Jacob_1994: I hope never-ending nightmare appears again soon. I would like try to get it for free, but since my luck has been pretty bad I doubt it. Did anyone enjoy it?
opticq: No what have you done?! That game took soo long the 1st time around!
*Evil Laugh*