It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: But he wants you to come spank the monkey in the bushes ;-)
Narp! As I said - I'm up on the lamp post.
xenocidic: Thrice, as I understand it.
trentonlf: Most will repeat 3 times. There is the possibility that some will not repeat, that is what happened last insomnia sale.
And how many of this events takes places per year? This is the first time I see one. Damn my luck I can't fully participate now D:
Looks like people aren't jumping up and down just to get a GOG version of a game that's been on Steam for 5 years or so(forget when Lucasarts came to Steam but it's been a while - long enough probably for the games to have a 75 percent discount.) for only a 50 percent discount.
Hitting the sack now, leave some freebies for those of us who have not been so lucky! :P
IAmSinistar: Am I the only one who associates a rhino dream with Wild Palms?

Briefly back playing catch up. And a big shout out to <span class="bold">opticq</span> for gifting me Lumino City! Please rate that mutha up!
So I guess the copy I got for you will have to find a home at a later time then LOL ;)
Crewdroog: my taxes paid for that road, I'll do as I damn please in it. Well if you're gonna watch, at least stop being creepy and come out of the bushes.
Sachys: im not in the bushes. im up on the lamp post
*looks up* ah, so you are. do you need help down? I can help you get down. *throws rock at Sachys*
Of course, I say you can't not buy it even as people have been not buying it for like an hour.
Sachys: im not in the bushes. im up on the lamp post
Crewdroog: *looks up* ah, so you are. do you need help down? I can help you get down. *throws rock at Sachys*
Narp. Aint coming down. Theres a GOGbear in that bush.
trentonlf: Most will repeat 3 times. There is the possibility that some will not repeat, that is what happened last insomnia sale.
montcer9012: And how many of this events takes places per year? This is the first time I see one. Damn my luck I can't fully participate now D:
They have done 4 overall I think. So once or twice a year?
Crewdroog: my taxes paid for that road, I'll do as I damn please in it. Well if you're gonna watch, at least stop being creepy and come out of the bushes.
trentonlf: But he wants you to come spank the monkey in the bushes ;-)
way to go trentonlf. here we are having a nice conversation about nun-latex films and you got to go dirty it up with such talk.

:)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog:
Sachys: Narp. Aint coming down. Theres a GOGbear in that bush.
I beg your pardon!? :P
Crewdroog: *looks up* ah, so you are. do you need help down? I can help you get down. *throws rock at Sachys*
wait, if the gogbear is in that bush, who the hell is holding up the earth?!?!?!
Crewdroog: wait, if the gogbear is in that bush, who the hell is holding up the earth?!?!?!
I always thought it stood on top of the backs of 4 elephants that stood atop a giant turtle that flies through space...
Crewdroog: wait, if the gogbear is in that bush, who the hell is holding up the earth?!?!?!
Judas
WhoKnowscs: Looks like people aren't jumping up and down just to get a GOG version of a game that's been on Steam for 5 years or so(forget when Lucasarts came to Steam but it's been a while - long enough probably for the games to have a 75 percent discount.) for only a 50 percent discount.
I'm not sure that the problem with the Monkey Island Special Ed is that it's too old - I think it may be that it's too *new* for the GOG crowd, many of whom don't appreciate the alterations in the remake.