It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Page 100!
gamingrn: Looks like the 'Seasoned' games could finish at least a full day ahead of the 'Fresh' at the rate they are going against each other. I wonder if that's a reflection of price-point, nostalgia, quality, or something else altogether.
I don't think it helps that the "fresh" games tend to a higher average price point than the "seasoned". It discourages impulse purchases.

But, as you say, there are so many variables in play..
montcer9012: Hi!

Do anyone know how many times games will repeat? I think they are going in the second chance, am I right?
Most will repeat 3 times. There is the possibility that some will not repeat, that is what happened last insomnia sale.
Dalthnock: Page 100!
Meanwhile the official thread only has 11 pages. It's amazing how these tracker threads bring everyone together. :D
Stupid Guybrush!

Go away, you nincompoop. Wander aimlessly around the tri-island area picking up random stuff, that's the only thing you're good for!

Git!
gamingrn: Looks like the 'Seasoned' games could finish at least a full day ahead of the 'Fresh' at the rate they are going against each other. I wonder if that's a reflection of price-point, nostalgia, quality, or something else altogether.
It's probably also the prices. The "Fresh" games tend to be more expensive than the "Seasoned" ones.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Getcomposted
Sachys: dunno... statistically at least one person who has posted in this thread must have watched one of those dodgy nuns in latex movies during the sale.

does that count?!
Crewdroog: omg stop peeping you weirdo!
if yer gonna sit out in the middle of the street doing stuff, someones gonna see!
Dalthnock: Page 100!
Exoanthrope: Meanwhile the official thread only has 11 pages. It's amazing how these tracker threads bring everyone together. :D
We're REBALS! We don't do "official". We do everything by our own rules. I mean, guidelines.
RagnarTornquist: I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
Am I the only one who associates a rhino dream with Wild Palms?

Briefly back playing catch up. And a big shout out to <span class="bold">opticq</span> for gifting me Lumino City! Please rate that mutha up!

EDIT: Better gratitude link. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IAmSinistar
What ... is it really ... Yes! We're about to discover the Secret of Keane Island!
Crewdroog: omg stop peeping you weirdo!
Sachys: if yer gonna sit out in the middle of the street doing stuff, someones gonna see!
my taxes paid for that road, I'll do as I damn please in it. Well if you're gonna watch, at least stop being creepy and come out of the bushes.
goplanet: I will never buy the Special Edition.
Aaaaaaaaaand... I bought it. So for future reference, when I say I will "never" do something, it means "not for a day or so."

Blame the person who helpfully linked to the patch that is supposed to allow you to play with the old graphics with the voice acting. Because while I really despise the new graphics, I am curious to play with the voices.

Plus, it's The Secret of Monkey Island. You can't, like, not buy it.
Crewdroog: my taxes paid for that road, I'll do as I damn please in it. Well if you're gonna watch, at least stop being creepy and come out of the bushes.
But he wants you to come spank the monkey in the bushes ;-)
Sachys: if yer gonna sit out in the middle of the street doing stuff, someones gonna see!
Crewdroog: my taxes paid for that road, I'll do as I damn please in it. Well if you're gonna watch, at least stop being creepy and come out of the bushes.
im not in the bushes. im up on the lamp post
high rated
goplanet: I will never buy the Special Edition.
goplanet: Aaaaaaaaaand... I bought it. So for future reference, when I say I will "never" do something, it means "not for a day or so."

Blame the person who helpfully linked to the patch that is supposed to allow you to play with the old graphics with the voice acting. Because while I really despise the new graphics, I am curious to play with the voices.

Plus, it's The Secret of Monkey Island. You can't, like, not buy it.
Those waiting for the next game in line thank you for doing your part. :)