It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Seems we have a double keaning here. Maybe I should go to bed.
It seems everyone that could be interested in these games already did.
miwi: Lumino City actually looks interesting
Just not at that price point =/
Come on, do us a favour ;p
The Terms of Service of GOG (The very tiny 1 pixel print) say that you cannot go to bed without buying Luminocity and Monkey Island.
Must admit I'm not down with the most recent upgrade to Pidgeot's script - getting to confirm in the detailed view that yes, Luminocity has only sold 10 copies in the last half hour is even more depressing than just sitting there for that half hour was.
IanM: You might want to sit down for this: I didn't get any of the Lucasarts games yet.
I have narrowed down the available to the ten that I want, no doubt the list will grow with more releases, but my want list got really short last year. In the last few months things got interesting again and I have plenty to choose from in the sales again :-)
Woaow.
But good strategy. ^^
Matruchus: Divine Divinity and Wing Commander are not discounted in this sale sorry to say. Tetrobot though is.
cecil: Assuming we've seen all there is game wise ;)
There are 150 games in this sale coming from gog's press release and that number has been reached today and the games started repeating as usual.

Anyway now I really have to go to bed.

Good night its 2 am here.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
miwi: Lumino City actually looks interesting
Just not at that price point =/
It's really, really good.

Uh-oh IT JUST TURNED ORANGE! QUICK, BUY IT NOW! Before it's too late!
tinyE: Far out, it's 2 o'clock in the rest of the world. :P
2 o'clock, it's 2 AM or PM ?
Dalthnock: Yes. This afternoon, I was buying a game, before I clicked the pay button, the internet went down & only came back 20 minutes later. The sale was over, but I managed to get the game at the discounted price.

I wonder what would've happened if I cancelled? Would the then current game go back to give space to one copy of Inquisitor?

Guys, don't test this.

Unless you really, really want to.
Oh wow, 20 minutes? That's a very long window. I can't imagine the deal reverting to the previous one after 20 minutes. Maybe in some cases if the purchase isn't made it just gets nullified?
Come on, I want me some Dragonfall
Slow, slow, slow...
A little Keaneing is here.
cecil: Assuming we've seen all there is game wise ;)
Matruchus: There are 150 games in this sale coming from gog's press release and that number has been reached today and the games started repeating as usual.

Anyway now I really have to go to bed.

Good night its 2 am here.
Thanks for the info now my wallet can plan better ;)
tinyE: Far out, it's 2 o'clock in the rest of the world. :P
Splatsch: 2 o'clock, it's 2 AM or PM ?
Ask Klumpen. He didn't specify.
Zeyes: Must admit I'm not down with the most recent upgrade to Pidgeot's script - getting to confirm in the detailed view that yes, Luminocity has only sold 10 copies in the last half hour is even more depressing than just sitting there for that half hour was.
Where's this script? I lost the link I think.
*Zzzz*