It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lumino City sold two copies in the last what, 15 minutes?
2 o' clock here, time for bed, good night everyone!
the.kuribo: So I notice that the inventory counter sometimes goes down by one, then come back up.

Is that due to someone pushing the "buy now" button, possibly to see if they landed a freebie, and then not completing the transaction?

So then if you see only one copy left, as long as you click the button first you can take several minutes to enter payment information?

But what happens if someone clicks "buy now" on the final copy and then sits on the payment screen for like 5 minutes... then decides they don't want it?
Maybe that's what happens when we get the "missed shot" thing?
genkicolleen: ...annnnd I'm out. Gotta take eldest to an emergency dr's appointment. :( Poor girl. Catch y'all on the other side! I hope y'all win a free copy of Wasteland 2! XD
Another doctor appointment XD everybody is falling ill !
Hope it's not big, and that her health will improve :)
the.kuribo: But what happens if someone clicks "buy now" on the final copy and then sits on the payment screen for like 5 minutes... then decides they don't want it?
I've seen it flip from the new deal back to the old one a few times. Maybe that's what happens.
Klumpen0815: 2 o' clock here, time for bed, good night everyone!
'night !
Breja: Maybe everyone's already got it because it's so good. That's the only justification for not buying a Monkey Island game as far as I'm concerned.
Splatsch: ah ah ^^ it's an explanation too !
You might want to sit down for this: I didn't get any of the Lucasarts games yet.

I have narrowed down the available to the ten that I want, no doubt the list will grow with more releases, but my want list got really short last year. In the last few months things got interesting again and I have plenty to choose from in the sales again :-)
genkicolleen: ...annnnd I'm out. Gotta take eldest to an emergency dr's appointment. :( Poor girl. Catch y'all on the other side! I hope y'all win a free copy of Wasteland 2! XD
Fingers crossed everything works out fine.*sends positive energy waves*

I think I'm calling it a night too. Happy hunting everyone, see you tomorrow.
Splatsch: I don't understand : why isn't "The Secret of Monkey Island" selling that much ? It was the same in the first round, and from what I heard, it's a good game, no ?
Breja: Maybe everyone's already got it because it's so good. That's the only justification for not buying a Monkey Island game as far as I'm concerned.
It's one I'd definitely buy, but I'll probably wait for the next seasonal sale because of a limited budget, and a lack of free time(Chinese and Korean ain't gonna learn themselves!). It'll make the summer sale that much more exciting.
the.kuribo: So I notice that the inventory counter sometimes goes down by one, then come back up.

Is that due to someone pushing the "buy now" button, possibly to see if they landed a freebie, and then not completing the transaction?

So then if you see only one copy left, as long as you click the button first you can take several minutes to enter payment information?

But what happens if someone clicks "buy now" on the final copy and then sits on the payment screen for like 5 minutes... then decides they don't want it?
Yes. This afternoon, I was buying a game, before I clicked the pay button, the internet went down & only came back 20 minutes later. The sale was over, but I managed to get the game at the discounted price.

I wonder what would've happened if I cancelled? Would the then current game go back to give space to one copy of Inquisitor?

Guys, don't test this.

Unless you really, really want to.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Dalthnock
Seems we have a double keaning here. Maybe I should go to bed.
Far out, it's 2 o'clock in the rest of the world. :P
the.kuribo: But what happens if someone clicks "buy now" on the final copy and then sits on the payment screen for like 5 minutes... then decides they don't want it?
xenocidic: I've seen it flip from the new deal back to the old one a few times. Maybe that's what happens.
Yeah I saw that once too, actually the deal "flipped out" and went back and forth like 6-7 times. I thought it was just a glitch at the time but I guess it makes sense that that's how it would be handled.
Lumino City actually looks interesting
Just not at that price point =/
cecil: bummed I missed a few I wanted from round 2 but really not going to complain since I did insta win something last night. I hope Divine Divinity or Wing Commander III show up in the seasoned section and the price is good I also hope to get tetrobot and co. if it reappears.
Matruchus: Divine Divinity and Wing Commander are not discounted in this sale sorry to say. Tetrobot though is.
Assuming we've seen all there is game wise ;)