It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: I didn't even know there were freebies in the last insomnia promo too, I had no luck there either. oO
I've clicked every game buy button I've seen here but no cigar.
Any particular games you really want (just in case I have or get a spare key)?
j0ekerr: So, they're in the middle of a vicious battle, killing each other and...

Soldier A: I'm feeling a bit peckish.
Soldier B: So am I, what a coincidence.
Soldier A: Care to grab a bite old chap?
Soldier B: I certainly would, but what should we do about the maiming and killing?
Soldier A: Ignore it, I'm sure our good friends at the enemy army won't mind that we stop our mutual slaughtering until after lunch.
haha what a classic conversation, so British!
Dalthnock: Nah, it was Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition, but that was long, long after I left.

Still, it was paid for. They had no reason to remove it.
It is strange that Telltale had anything to do with Secret of Monkey Island.
Splatsch: I don't understand : why isn't "The Secret of Monkey Island" selling that much ? It was the same in the first round, and from what I heard, it's a good game, no ?
It is, but I think a lot of people don't like the "Special Edition" part of it.
Splatsch: I don't understand : why isn't "The Secret of Monkey Island" selling that much ? It was the same in the first round, and from what I heard, it's a good game, no ?
Everybody has Monkey island. Not just forum-dwellers. EVERYBODY.

Multiple times.

Trust me, I know.
Exoanthrope: It is, but I think a lot of people don't like the "Special Edition" part of it.
Which translates into remake :)
CarrionCrow: I saw level 20 of Cotton Alley Light World last evening. I quickly understood why it's called Four Letter Word.

Believe me, I can sympathize, and I applaud your restraint.
j0ekerr: Without getting into a rant, let me say that my enjoyment of games that make you cry out to the heavens, is severely hampered by outside circunstamces. To be precise, a relative who doesn't understand the cathartic effect of a primal scream of rage. This is made even worse by an inability coupled with unwillingness to even consider the possibility that a videogame can produce any kind of emotional response other than apathy.

The disdainful looks I got whenever I played within earshot of that person still infuriate me to this day.

And those youtube videos, had me saying WTF, How is that even possible?! Yes Super Meat Boy is evil.
I had a similar situation once. After a while, I stopped caring. Wasn't going to let their stupidity mess with me enjoying myself.

I do try to keep screams of rage to a minimum around the roommates, though. No need to frighten them unnecessarily.

As for how it's possible? A combination of problem solving and repetition. You figure out how, in theory, to achieve a goal. Then you suffer while training your hands and brain to perform the task well enough to carry you through to the next level.
Dalthnock: Nah, it was Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition, but that was long, long after I left.

Still, it was paid for. They had no reason to remove it.
Grargar: It is strange that Telltale had anything to do with Secret of Monkey Island.
They sold it for awhile.

So I bought it there. What could go wrong, right?
It's time to recharge my batteries, so I must bid farewell for the time being. Good morning/afternoon/evening/whatever to everyone.

P.S.: If Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms happens to land within the next 6-7 hours, I would really appreciate if someone could hold a copy for me.
Maybe everyone's already got it because it's so good. That's the only justification for not buying a Monkey Island game as far as I'm concerned.
Ok Lumino City is squatting in the fresh category!
This could take a while...
Exoanthrope: It is, but I think a lot of people don't like the "Special Edition" part of it.
That may be a good explanation. I do agree that I love a lot much the original visuals.
Nah there's plenty of people who refuse to buy it "out of principle". What that principle is, god knows.

I'm just always happy when i can play a remastered classic.
Breja: Maybe everyone's already got it because it's so good. That's the only justification for not buying a Monkey Island game as far as I'm concerned.
ah ah ^^ it's an explanation too !