It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: There hasn't been a second appearance of Wasteland 2 yet.
Good to know, doubt that this one have chance to be a free but I can always dream. :)
Ixamyakxim: Why do you think that? I think it only showed up once right at the start. I don't think it's come up a second time yet.
I thought that they are repeating in order.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Trid
cecil: bummed I missed a few I wanted from round 2 but really not going to complain since I did insta win something last night. I hope Divine Divinity or Wing Commander III show up in the seasoned section and the price is good I also hope to get tetrobot and co. if it reappears.
I doubt we'll get any more games. The complete Seasoned and Fresh lists can be found and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post3685]here, respectively.
Trid: Heh, gz... I only clicked few games and got nothing so far. ^^
Have patience, your time will come. I was completely out of luck during the last Insomnia promo and also yesterday. But today Lady Luck kissed me and I got three games within hours.

Maybe you'll get Wasteland 2.
Klumpen0815: From the GoG account? Which game and why?
No. His Tales of Monkey Island game from his account on the Telltale website.
Dalthnock: Bah, they'll never pull a Telltale on us, will they? Will they? Guys? Please don't?
Klumpen0815: What did Telltale do?

They seemed to have pulled the German audio from Back to The Future from GoG, because my old installer still had it but the new one has not, was there anything else?
Apart from defecating all over the people - read, the point & click adventure crowd - that helped them get on their feet?

Not really.

"Guys, we're gonna open this new studio, we'll make classic adventure games, they'll be in 3D because it's cheaper, but the gameplay will be point & click."

"TAKE MY MONEY, TELLTALE! I WANT YOUR BABIES!"

"Oh, by the way... now that we have your money, we're gonna shift our focus to CINEMATIC adventures. We know this isn't what you paid for, but trust us. It's better for our bank accounts. Here's a new Monkey Island. It controls just like Escape! Isn't that wonderful? Oh, and Jurassic Park too. You get to press buttons every now & then."

I have to give them credit for being smart bastards, though... they tried to get their hands on every IP they could.

They lucked out with the Walking Dead & the rest is history.

But GOG will NEVER do that to us. Right? RIGHT?
Trid: Heh, gz... I only clicked few games and got nothing so far. ^^
PaterAlf: Have patience, your time will come. I was completely out of luck during the last Insomnia promo and also yesterday. But today Lady Luck kissed me and I got three games within hours.

I didn't even know there were freebies in the last insomnia promo too, I had no luck there either. oO
I've clicked every game buy button I've seen here but no cigar.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
cecil: bummed I missed a few I wanted from round 2 but really not going to complain since I did insta win something last night. I hope Divine Divinity or Wing Commander III show up in the seasoned section and the price is good I also hope to get tetrobot and co. if it reappears.
I wish you luck for your next awaited ones !
I'm personally looking mainly for one (that I missed in first round) : Heretic Kingdoms The Inquisition. I hope it will appear in the next hours ! (and if I can grab it, Jade empire would be a good buy too, but I'm really looking for Heretic Kingdoms)
Oh my - it's 1:30 AM here in Germany and I have to get up at 6:00 o'clock. Getting quite tired now but still managed to search through IAmSinistar's list to see what I am still looking for. So far the sale went for me like this:

Bought:
Pixeljunk Shooter
Among The Sleep
Unreal Gold
Astebreed
Broken Age
Lumino City

Gifted: Gobliiins Pack (Thanks again)

Freebie
Unreal Gold (taken)
Little Big Adventure (waiting to be taken)

WISHLIST

SEASONED:
Vangers
Return to Mysterious Island
Myst Masterpiece Edition
Spycraft The Great Game
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition

FRESH:
Neverending Nightmare
Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut
Shadowgate: Special Edition

So insomnia still is not over for me but this day is. Hopefully I don't miss too much while I am gone.
Good night everybody.
dgwake: I came sooo close to smashing my controller because of that game.
CarrionCrow: I saw level 20 of Cotton Alley Light World last evening. I quickly understood why it's called Four Letter Word.

Believe me, I can sympathize, and I applaud your restraint.
Without getting into a rant, let me say that my enjoyment of games that make you cry out to the heavens, is severely hampered by outside circunstamces. To be precise, a relative who doesn't understand the cathartic effect of a primal scream of rage. This is made even worse by an inability coupled with unwillingness to even consider the possibility that a videogame can produce any kind of emotional response other than apathy.

The disdainful looks I got whenever I played within earshot of that person still infuriate me to this day.

And those youtube videos, had me saying WTF, How is that even possible?! Yes Super Meat Boy is evil.
dgwake: I thought collecting as many GOG tittles as possible was the game?!
After a while, it is...
MarkoH01: So insomnia still is not over for me but this day is. Hopefully I don't miss too much while I am gone.
Good night everybody.
Good night :D
PaterAlf: Have patience, your time will come. I was completely out of luck during the last Insomnia promo and also yesterday. But today Lady Luck kissed me and I got three games within hours.

Ah, remember last one, I got Smugglers V, fun game btw.

As for luck, I think I used my share of luck for this week alrdy in "real life" so it's fine.

But it's fun to just to be part of this. :)
Klumpen0815: From the GoG account? Which game and why?
Grargar: No. His Tales of Monkey Island game from his account on the Telltale website.
Nah, it was Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition, but that was long, long after I left.

Still, it was paid for. They had no reason to remove it.
PaterAlf: today Lady Luck kissed me and I got three games within hours
and now the green eyed monster comes out to play :)
I don't understand : why isn't "The Secret of Monkey Island" selling that much ? It was the same in the first round, and from what I heard, it's a good game, no ?