It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jackster79: Turning in for the night. To all still on the prowl for the great GOG deals, happy hunting!
genkicolleen: Right before we turn over to a new game? O_o

EDIT: Papers, Please (75% off) $2.49
You know... I saw that at the very last moment, and it just seemed to hang there... I was about to say "screw it, I'm beat" when lo and behold it flipped.

Already had it, but if I for some inexplicable reason did not I would have pounced on it.
Hello guys, I know I'm new around and all, but some kind of technical issue prevented me from buying Shadowrun Dragonfall on day two, and I don't know if I'll be able to be around to get it on the last round. Can someone back me up on this or is it too much to ask?
Thanks in advance!
CarrionCrow: Son of a...

Now I have my eye on Lumino City. As if I hadn't bought enough already.
If your goal is complete ownership of the entire GOG catalog, then there is no such thing as "enough"...
zlep: No, the early Wizardry games weren't just hard - they were truly sadistic. Wiz 4 (a game featuring permadeath) apparently had a dungeon level with no walls, which consisted of a twisting pathway through a field of invisible bombs! The only way to map it involved dying repeatedly (did I mention the permadeath?). I never saw that level of course, because I never got out of the *first room* (and not because I sucked at RPGs - it's claimed that the majority of Wiz 4 players never made it past that room).
Even Wiz 8 I thought was on a whole other level of difficulty compared to M&M. The key issue being that mobs perpetually scale (and with RNG on patrols, they're often both higher level and more numerous than your party.

But it didn't help that loot really didn't scale. Chest loot in particular was determined when you first entered a zone, not when you opened the chest. So by the time you ground your way across a tough zone, the mobs will still be 2-3 levels above you (and faster, and often with high resistance), but you'll be getting gear 4-5 levels below your current level.

There was a real premium in evading encounters, but that often just wasn't possible without flat out running away all the way back to the start of the zone, zoning out and back, and hoping the RNG was a bit kinder the next time in.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Realms of the Haunting (-75%) [150]
CarrionCrow: I saw level 20 of Cotton Alley Light World last evening. I quickly understood why it's called Four Letter Word.

Believe me, I can sympathize, and I applaud your restraint.
dgwake: My poor wife (a none gamer) could not understand why I would threaten to personally carry the developers soul down to the lowest pits of hell then turn around and buy another copy to give a friend and tell him he needed play this game now.
-laughing- That's an easy one. Meat Boy provokes an array of emotions that studios with multi-million dollar budgets can't match.

Teeth-gnashing frustration, burning rage, seething hate, bitter despair, utter loss of hope, and then the whiplash of elated victory in the face of the seemingly impossible.
Tie Fighter !!!!!!!

Ah, wait its only Realms of the Haunting .
Dalthnock: I am NOT clicking that!

I clicked that.

I hope something vaguely unpleasant happens to you & ruins your day!
MaGo72: Well GEMA takes care of that for me. Together with Commandos I start to doubt I am living in a country where freedom is valued over everything else.
Well, when you guys have too much freedom, you tend to unleash some heavy pranks on the rest of the world.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!

Seriously, though. It took me a while to jump on board to digital, but I've been keeping my eye on the sites that do it.

After all these years, GOG is the only one which, by & large, still adheres to its founding principles, but that bit about censorship did make me feel a bit... uneasy.

I hope it's just a moderate stance to appease your laws. But it is an itch that wasn't there before.

Bah, they'll never pull a Telltale on us, will they? Will they? Guys? Please don't?
Mister-Gosh: Hello guys, I know I'm new around and all, but some kind of technical issue prevented me from buying Shadowrun Dragonfall on day two, and I don't know if I'll be able to be around to get it on the last round. Can someone back me up on this or is it too much to ask?
Thanks in advance!
Shadowrun Dragonfall hasn't come up in the 2nd round yet
Okay, so since lumino city isn't moving, I'm really gonna go to bed now. Could somebody punch me though, if Dragonfall or Teslagrad turn up in the next ~17 hours? Thanks!
I've never even heard of "Realms of the Haunting". It looks super old.
dgwake: My poor wife (a none gamer) could not understand why I would threaten to personally carry the developers soul down to the lowest pits of hell then turn around and buy another copy to give a friend and tell him he needed play this game now.

@#$%! now i am in the mood to play it.
HAHAHAHA XD PunishedSnake gifted this one to me a Christmastime with the same kind of message!
CarrionCrow: Son of a...

Now I have my eye on Lumino City. As if I hadn't bought enough already.
jackster79: If your goal is complete ownership of the entire GOG catalog, then there is no such thing as "enough"...
I thought collecting as many GOG tittles as possible was the game?!
Definitely my lucky day!

Can we have Insomnia promos more often, please? They seem to be the ultimate way to grab the regional priced games for free. I just got Lumino City.
I can't believe I missed X-Wing TWICE! Hopefully I won't miss TIE Fighter the second time around.