It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
genkicolleen: And that's not a joke, he'll do it if you sleaze up for the game XD We can all enjoy his gift that way~
Not only that, but I will gift them a game of equal or lesser value along with Door Kickers if they can manage to spin the left tassel counter-clockwise and the right one clockwise while singing.

Because that would be true talent, and talent should be rewarded. =)
amrit9037: i would like DoorKickers. Does someone has extra copy?
CarrionCrow: I have a proposal for you.

Go to Youtube. Locate a song called "Barbie Girl" by the band Aqua. Learn how to sing the song by heart while approximating both the male and female vocals.

Get a webcam and a pair of tassels. Attach the tassels to your chest, turn the webcam on, and proceed to sing Barbie Girl while attempting to dance in a risque, provocative manner.

At the end of the song, hold up a cardboard sign that reads in black permanent marker "I got sleazy for Door Kickers, why won't you?"

Then post that video to Youtube and provide a link.

If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that song.

We are now mortal enemies.

You scoundrel.
trentonlf: I think Foxworks is getting it for him
NIce, you can always count on Mr. Cheesebiscuit to be generously thoughtful. :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by stg83
high rated
IAmSinistar: snip
I got Lumino City for you!
Dalthnock: Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that song.

You scoundrel.
Enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
Grargar: I hope so, but he missed Vangers before, so I can't fully trust him. :P
trentonlf: Who needs Vangers?
I do - missed the second run.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MarkoH01
opticq: I got Lumino City for you!
Wooo, you rock, opticq!
CarrionCrow: Three words - Super Meat Boy.

It will hurt you. It will scar you. It will make you hate everything, from the tiniest bit of bacteria to the sun in the sky and absolutely everything in between.

But in that fun way. ;)
budejovice: Oh, I've seen your posts. I am in total hate with about 6 different platformers at this moment, so I'll have to put that one on the back burner. :)
You'll have to tell me about some of them. Amazingly, almost inconceivably, I've been making progress towards clearing a 100 percent Meat Boy run.

I'll need something to hurt myself with afterwards. =)
Dalthnock: Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that song.

You scoundrel.
Matruchus: Enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A
I am NOT clicking that!

I clicked that.

I hope something vaguely unpleasant happens to you & ruins your day!
IAmSinistar: snip
opticq: I got Lumino City for you!
Wonderful. +1 for you.
I don't know if he wanted to buy it in the first place (for himself or another) but he was surprised to have missed it.
budejovice: Oh, I've seen your posts. I am in total hate with about 6 different platformers at this moment, so I'll have to put that one on the back burner. :)
CarrionCrow: You'll have to tell me about some of them. Amazingly, almost inconceivably, I've been making progress towards clearing a 100 percent Meat Boy run.

I'll need something to hurt myself with afterwards. =)
You could try Wings of Vi ;) (it's Steam-only for the time being, though...sadly)
Dalthnock: I am NOT clicking that!

I clicked that.

I hope something vaguely unpleasant happens to you & ruins your day!
Well GEMA takes care of that for me. Together with Commandos I start to doubt I am living in a country where freedom is valued over everything else.
CarrionCrow: Because if nothing else, Meat Boy breaks in a controller really well.
I had a new one when I started. It doesn't have that new controller stiffness to it anymore.
dgwake: I came sooo close to smashing my controller because of that game.
I saw level 20 of Cotton Alley Light World last evening. I quickly understood why it's called Four Letter Word.

Believe me, I can sympathize, and I applaud your restraint.
Grargar: I don't know if he wanted to buy it in the first place (for himself or another) but he was surprised to have missed it.
I guess I will have to pass it along to him then LOL