It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lumino City is up!
Well, so much for my good chances of catching Wasteland 2 on this go-round - we're out the door for dinner and errands. Bleh. Good luck to everyone else on getting their desired games!
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
dgwake: Why would you unleash that game onto a NEW XBox controller. :D
CarrionCrow: Because if nothing else, Meat Boy breaks in a controller really well.
I had a new one when I started. It doesn't have that new controller stiffness to it anymore.
I came sooo close to smashing my controller because of that game.
Grargar: IAmSinistar wanted this.
Correct so: IAMSINISTAR ARE YOU THERE?! *shouts at the laptop screen*
high rated
budejovice: Oh, I've seen your posts. I am in total hate with about 6 different platformers at this moment, so I'll have to put that one on the back burner. :)
j0ekerr: Oh my, that sounds kinky. Care to tell us about it, using language swiped from shades of Grey please?

I'd never think I'd say this but: There IS a love story worse than Twilight.
Google provides us this:

“You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

And I'd have to agree. I mean not agree with that horribly cliched and poorly written sentence, but the idea behind it. Mr. Bree is a pork-flavored frog. :)
high rated
CarrionCrow: I have a proposal for you.

Go to Youtube. Locate a song called "Barbie Girl" by the band Aqua. Learn how to sing the song by heart while approximating both the male and female vocals.

[...]

Then post that video to Youtube and provide a link.

If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
You just can't get enough of that song, can you Crow?
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: Lumino City (-50%) [100]

IAmSinistar wanted this.
I hope he gets my PM in time!
IAmSinistar: snip
Hope you read this, but Lumino City is up!
zlep: And the permadeath has finally found its time to shine (although even modern rouge-lites don't make you replay the previous two games to create a new party every time you kill your current one...)
BlackThorny: Hmm, I'm sure there could be a mod for saving or whatnot? Otherwise dying on the 5th game would make you play all 4 again?
Actually, they only used that game mechanic for the first 3 games, but... yes... yes, that's what it meant. When you import your party to a later game, they're wiped from the roster of the earlier one, so a party wipe in game 3 means starting from the first game again.

Any sane person trying to replay the game nowadays would back up their save directory, or use an emulator that can take "save states" separately from the game. But back in the 80s, your average kid on a Commodore 64 didn't have access to such arcane rituals. How anyone ever finished the third game back then I can't even imagine...
IAmSinistar: snip
Grargar: Hope you read this, but Lumino City is up!
I think Foxworks is getting it for him
genkicolleen: I hope he gets my PM in time!
What? you mean he wasn't serious when he asked us to shout at the monitor. :o
trentonlf: I think Foxworks is getting it for him
I hope so, but he missed Vangers before, so I can't fully trust him. :P
The art style in Lumino City is lovely. If I didn't have a million puzzle platformers awaiting my attention, I'd consider it.
trentonlf: I think Foxworks is getting it for him
Grargar: I hope so, but he missed Vangers before, so I can't fully trust him. :P
Who needs Vangers?