It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Three words - Super Meat Boy.

It will hurt you. It will scar you. It will make you hate everything, from the tiniest bit of bacteria to the sun in the sky and absolutely everything in between.

But in that fun way. ;)
dgwake: Why would you unleash that game onto a NEW XBox controller. :D
Because if nothing else, Meat Boy breaks in a controller really well.
I had a new one when I started. It doesn't have that new controller stiffness to it anymore.
CarrionCrow: If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
xenocidic: Diabolical !
Fesin: I'd really love to get a freebie. Not even because I want the free game, but just because of that satisfactory feeling. I mean, I would be really happy even if I got a game I already own, because than at least I could gift that.
But at the moment this just feels a bit frustrating - now I gotta go to bed and will probably miss the games I'd like buy again.
xenocidic: I know the feeling, starting to wonder if everyone is just trolling us with these so-called "critical hits".
Diabolical, but it made me laugh. Nice one Carrion..
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
xenocidic: I know the feeling, starting to wonder if everyone is just trolling us with these so-called "critical hits".
I thought so too until I got Hitman 2 out of nowhere
I feel bad for mentioning trading in this thread.

Therefore: Wizardry 8 up for grabs, PM me. :-)

EDIT: Gone.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by artakserkso
i don't normally like city building games, but banished keeps looking at me... stop looking at me!

if there is no one attacking you, all you do is keep building and building and building, yes? survive the elements then?
amrit9037: i would like DoorKickers. Does someone has extra copy?
CarrionCrow: I have a proposal for you.

Go to Youtube. Locate a song called "Barbie Girl" by the band Aqua. Learn how to sing the song by heart while approximating both the male and female vocals.

Get a webcam and a pair of tassels. Attach the tassels to your chest, turn the webcam on, and proceed to sing Barbie Girl while attempting to dance in a risque, provocative manner.

At the end of the song, hold up a cardboard sign that reads in black permanent marker "I got sleazy for Door Kickers, why won't you?"

Then post that video to Youtube and provide a link.

If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
Dayum, my tassels are at the cleaners, I'll have to use my dad's.
CarrionCrow: If you do as I propose, I will gift you Door Kickers.
And that's not a joke, he'll do it if you sleaze up for the game XD We can all enjoy his gift that way~
Crewdroog: i don't normally like city building games, but banished keeps looking at me... stop looking at me!

if there is no one attacking you, all you do is keep building and building and building, yes? survive the elements then?
YARP!

GET IT!
budejovice: Oh, I've seen your posts. I am in total hate with about 6 different platformers at this moment, so I'll have to put that one on the back burner. :)
j0ekerr: Oh my, that sounds kinky. Care to tell us about it, using language swiped from shades of Grey please?

I'd never think I'd say this but: There IS a love story worse than Twilight.
Didn't 50 shades of grey start as Twilight fan fiction?
New one: Fresh
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete
gamingrn: That sounds like the difficulty of the early Might & Magic games. I had some issues at first with 1 but got the troops strong enough. Still have to finish that one though.
zlep: Oh no, the early Might & Magics were just hard, in that "you start as weak as a day-old kitten" way. Similar to the original Bard's Tales, where your level 1 characters have to run naked and weaponless to the armorer's clutching their bag of gold. Anyone who has the misfortune to encounter, say, a rat, before they can buy a cloth robe and rusty sword, will either die, or take so much damage that they'll have to be discarded and rerolled because they can't afford the healing costs...

No, the early Wizardry games weren't just hard - they were truly sadistic. Wiz 4 (a game featuring permadeath) apparently had a dungeon level with no walls, which consisted of a twisting pathway through a field of invisible bombs! The only way to map it involved dying repeatedly (did I mention the permadeath?). I never saw that level of course, because I never got out of the *first room* (and not because I sucked at RPGs - it's claimed that the majority of Wiz 4 players never made it past that room).

For a chuckle, you should take a look at some of the comments of people who've tried to play the early Wiz's in the modern era. This one by CRPG Addict is representative:

http://crpgaddict.blogspot.com.au/2010/10/wizardry-iv-everything-about-this-game.html
That is rough! I appreciate a challenge and enjoy the unforgiving brutality of old-school cRPGs, but I think I'd end up being among those who never made it out on that one. The punishment everywhere really is as you describe. I wonder how many people actually ever made it through without cheating or consulting guides (sometimes viewed as cheating). Apologies if this ends up as a doublepost, computer went a little buggy there.
Klumpen0815: New one: Fresh
I must be lagging; I still see a few copies of Banished left.
dgwake: Didn't 50 shades of grey start as Twilight fan fiction?
Yes, it ended up as even worse garbage.
Klumpen0815: New one: Fresh
Wait, what?
Banished has finally been banished.

Repeat Fresh deal: Lumino City (-50%) [100]

IAmSinistar wanted this.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar