It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: I think this has to do with the fact that we get two games at once instead of just one.
Tannath: 2000 copies of X-Wing, Tie-Fighter or Indy would still fly off.
Definetly. Those are most wished for games and extremely popular. Banished on other side regardless of occasional hype is not.
PaterAlf: Knights and Merchants is a great game. But it gets hard after a while and I really hated it when the soldiers suddenly left a battle, because they got hungry.
So, they're in the middle of a vicious battle, killing each other and...

Soldier A: I'm feeling a bit peckish.
Soldier B: So am I, what a coincidence.
Soldier A: Care to grab a bite old chap?
Soldier B: I certainly would, but what should we do about the maiming and killing?
Soldier A: Ignore it, I'm sure our good friends at the enemy army won't mind that we stop our mutual slaughtering until after lunch.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Dracula Trilogy (-80%) [100]
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Dracula Trilogy (-80%) [100]
Your hands must be burning from all that speed typing.
ZaineH: Banished now or Pier Solar later... It's a tough call, but it's only one or the other.

Anyway, everyone doing well?
Tannath: Sort of. Vangers slipped through again. Didn't think the little bugger would be so hard to grab. 0.o
That sucks! Has there been a confirmed third round? If so, I hope you have good luck then.
ZaineH: Banished now or Pier Solar later... It's a tough call, but it's only one or the other.

Anyway, everyone doing well?
Tannath: Sort of. Vangers slipped through again. Didn't think the little bugger would be so hard to grab. 0.o
For some reason it seems like it is very popular. I never heard about it before the sale to be honest.
HypersomniacLive: That'll teach you to have a too good of a cook. ;-P

EDIT: after two edits, I hope that sentence finally makes sense.
So simple cookies aren't good enough for soldiers?
PaterAlf: Knights and Merchants is a great game. But it gets hard after a while and I really hated it when the soldiers suddenly left a battle, because they got hungry.
j0ekerr: So, they're in the middle of a vicious battle, killing each other and...

Soldier B: I certainly would, but what should we do about the maiming and killing?
Soldier A: Ignore it, I'm sure our good friends at the enemy army won't mind that we stop our mutual slaughtering until after lunch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYRz7tsHYfo&t=1m10s
j0ekerr: So, they're in the middle of a vicious battle, killing each other and...

I see you played the game too.
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Dracula Trilogy (-80%) [100]
That's one of the two I missed last night. Bought!
Matruchus: Your hands must be burning from all that speed typing.
Nah. My hands are still alright.
Repeat Seasoned deal: Little Big Adventure (-75%) [100]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
Two questions:

1 - Did Dead State reappear on sale again?

2 - If i were to "borrow" my account to a friend (since he's always on the pc) just to buy the game on my account would there be a problem (since gog could assume i was borrowing my account for him to play my games)?
Jesus, I was busy enjoying the rhino thing and almost missed Dracula Trilogy... 0.o
Cyraxpt: Two questions:

1 - Did Dead State reappear on sale again?

2 - If i were to "borrow" my account to a friend (since he's always on the pc) just to buy the game on my account would there be a problem (since gog could assume i was borrowing my account for him to play my games)?
1) Not yet

2) Do you trust your friend not to download your games to his PC?
budejovice: Yay! My XBox 360 controller arrived! Just in the nick of time to play some games when tax season is over on April 15!
Three words - Super Meat Boy.

It will hurt you. It will scar you. It will make you hate everything, from the tiniest bit of bacteria to the sun in the sky and absolutely everything in between.

But in that fun way. ;)