It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

foxworks: Blasphemy!
Hey, whats a good insomnia promo without a new Keane contender. ;)
IronArcturus: Banished is a fun game. I'm surprised the promo is still there. The gameplay is similar to SimCity, but in a forested area.
Matruchus: 600 keys at once is just too much.
Indiana Jones was 800... the site wasn't working for quite a few people & even then, they disappeared in the blink of an eye.

And Adventure Games died in the late 90s. Yeah.
stg83: Next up, 1000 copies of The Frame. ;)
Grargar: No. 100000 copies of Neverending Nightmares. It doesn't even need a punny name; it already has one!
That could be like a permanent promo, for the Guiness Book of World Records. ^^
MaGo72: Well I remember like 1400 Neverwinter Nights copies vanishing in like 3 minutes in the first Insomnia sale.
But that's because Neverwinter Nights is the greatest game ever made!
I wonder if Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run will have a promo...
Dalthnock: Quit quoting Python.
Never!

Besides, that one wasn't intentional.
Splatsch: YES !!!
IT WORKED !
Thanks a lot pal ! I'll keep this in mind :D
(but it's strange that you can't send me PM O_o)

Did you remember if they send you the receipt when it happened to you ?
vanchann: I'm glad it worked.

Yes, I got a receipt.
Okay, it must be on his way but with some late :)
Thanks again !
MaGo72: Well I remember like 1400 Neverwinter Nights copies vanishing in like 3 minutes in the first Insomnia sale.
gamingrn: That's the strange thing this time around. I think 600 is the most of anything so far, but in the past some of the games went up to 750, 1000, and I thought that some like Planescape even tipped 2000 a couple years ago in the final pass.
I think this has to do with the fact that we get two games at once instead of just one.
high rated
Matruchus: It was gone in under two minutes so there was barely a chance for you to see it :)
LinustheBold: It's always something, isn't it? Well, I got TIE Fighter, at least.
Are you sure you missed X-Wing? I would look in your PM just in case ;-)
gamingrn: That's the strange thing this time around. I think 600 is the most of anything so far, but in the past some of the games went up to 750, 1000, and I thought that some like Planescape even tipped 2000 a couple years ago in the final pass.
Aye, but I think they had really deep discounts, like 85%-90%.
Tannath: That could be like a permanent promo, for the Guiness Book of World Records. ^^
The promo that wouldn't end.
Dalthnock: Speaking of which, I have a bone to pick with you guys about Age of Conan, from way back in 2009-10. Where is my Rhino??? And that other thing I don't remember 'cuz I don't play that game anymore?

Bottom line - if you don't include a Rhino mount in Dreamfall Chapters, there'll be hell to pay. I want to ride a damned rhinoceros, if it's the last thing I do.

So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.

Cheers!
RagnarTornquist: I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
Ever have those moments when you feel guilty for getting something on sale, where you want to do more to support certain people?

Your commentary and presence are the reasons why I will be gifting Dreamfall Chapters to someone at full price alongside my own personal sale-priced purchase.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Matruchus: I think this has to do with the fact that we get two games at once instead of just one.
2000 copies of X-Wing, Tie-Fighter or Indy would still fly off.
MaGo72: Aye, but I think they had really deep discounts, like 85%-90%.
That's a good point. My brain tries to block out the money details from having spent a little too much then : )
Matruchus: I think this has to do with the fact that we get two games at once instead of just one.
Tannath: 2000 copies of X-Wing, Tie-Fighter or Indy would still fly off.
It warms my heart to see so much love for those grampas.