It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PaterAlf: Knights and Merchants is a great game. But it gets hard after a while and I really hated it when the soldiers suddenly left a battle, because they got hungry.
You need to produce a lot of food and wine otherweise they starve and die. Also you need a lot of peasants to bring soldiers food and drinks.
Tannath: Banished stalled. Too many copies as once?
Didn't you hear the news? Jack Keane 2 was Banished!

It's all in a day's work for M. Night Shyamalan.
Next up, 1000 copies of The Frame. ;)
Banished is a fun game. I'm surprised the promo is still there. The gameplay is similar to SimCity, but in a forested area.
neur0mans3r: This is not related to browser history exactly. When you create a web page you can mark certain elements as cacheable. If they are present in the browser's cache (on disk, you usually need to delete it from settings), then the browser can display them right away. If not, the browser makes an additional request to get the required data. It's a trade off between loading a page quickly for the first time, or every other time.

The list of owned games is ideal for caching, because it need to be included in every GoG page, and because it does not change as much (it can remain the same for months). Right now, the system is probably overwhelmed by the amount of requests and status updates. And you won't notice the problem right away, unless you log in from a fresh browser.
HypersomniacLive: I don't know what GOG has opted for, what I fear with their history of web design/ coding and from a couple of things they asked me to try, is that it won't be fixed, even after the site returns to normal operations.
I dug a little around the static JS files and it was just as I thought. Owned game list is cached in the browser cache, and then applied on the page. I think GoG doesn't want to fiddle with the servers right now because they have a 96 hour non-stop promo running, so they are acting conservatively to avoid missed payments and things like that. The problem will probably be resolved after the Promo.
Splatsch: YES !!!
IT WORKED !
Thanks a lot pal ! I'll keep this in mind :D
(but it's strange that you can't send me PM O_o)

Did you remember if they send you the receipt when it happened to you ?
I'm glad it worked.

Yes, I got a receipt.
IronArcturus: Banished is a fun game. I'm surprised the promo is still there. The gameplay is similar to SimCity, but in a forested area.
600 keys at once is just too much.
high rated
PaterAlf: Knights and Merchants is a great game. But it gets hard after a while and I really hated it when the soldiers suddenly left a battle, because they got hungry.
That'll teach you to have a too good of a cook. ;-P

EDIT: after two edits, I hope that sentence finally makes sense.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Banished now or Pier Solar later... It's a tough call, but it's only one or the other.

Anyway, everyone doing well?
stg83: Next up, 1000 copies of The Frame. ;)
Blasphemy!
Lemon_Curry: Didn't you hear the news? Jack Keane 2 was Banished!

It's all in a day's work for M. Night Shyamalan.
Quit quoting Python.
IronArcturus: Banished is a fun game. I'm surprised the promo is still there. The gameplay is similar to SimCity, but in a forested area.
Matruchus: 600 keys at once is just too much.
Well I remember like 1400 Neverwinter Nights copies vanishing in like 3 minutes in the first Insomnia sale.

PS but the price was also a lot lower than the one of Banished.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
stg83: Next up, 1000 copies of The Frame. ;)
No. 100000 copies of Neverending Nightmares. It doesn't even need a punny name; it already has one!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
ZaineH: Banished now or Pier Solar later... It's a tough call, but it's only one or the other.

Anyway, everyone doing well?
Sort of. Vangers slipped through again. Didn't think the little bugger would be so hard to grab. 0.o
Matruchus: 600 keys at once is just too much.
MaGo72: Well I remember like 1400 Neverwinter Nights copies vanishing in like 3 minutes in the first Insomnia sale.
That's the strange thing this time around. I think 600 is the most of anything so far, but in the past some of the games went up to 750, 1000, and I thought that some like Planescape even tipped 2000 a couple years ago in the final pass.