It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dalthnock: Speaking of which, I have a bone to pick with you guys about Age of Conan, from way back in 2009-10. Where is my Rhino??? And that other thing I don't remember 'cuz I don't play that game anymore?

Bottom line - if you don't include a Rhino mount in Dreamfall Chapters, there'll be hell to pay. I want to ride a damned rhinoceros, if it's the last thing I do.

So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.

Cheers!
RagnarTornquist: I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
Right, I'm going to purchase them and start rhino hunting!
edit: keep moving, nothing to see....
Post edited March 04, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Klumpen0815: Meanwhile at Humble's store front: "All Steam" sale...
Guaranteed DRM-free:
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/uploads/drm-free.png
Klumpen0815: Meanwhile at Humble's store front: "All Steam" sale...
zlep: Shudder. What the heck happened to Humble???

It looked so promising when it was young...
I guess the dark side has cookies after all.

BTW: Where's Tie Fighter?
Tannath: Maybe it went though as a gift code?
Splatsch: Nope, I think something went wrong when paypal was "confirming" to GOG : it was slower than expected, someone talked to me and I STUPIDLY pressed the refresh button. I hope they'll be able to fix the purchase (even if it's not today)
Hi,

I already wrote a reply, which you maybe haven't read.
I tried to sent you a PM but it seems it didn't work!

Try to manually refresh your account:
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

It fixed a similar problem for me in the past.
Klumpen0815: Yeah, back then, many games liked to kick you in the nuts over and over again just for buying them.
zlep: And the permadeath has finally found its time to shine (although even modern rouge-lites don't make you replay the previous two games to create a new party every time you kill your current one...)
Hmm, I'm sure there could be a mod for saving or whatnot? Otherwise dying on the 5th game would make you play all 4 again?
Fantasysci5: I want food and sleep. Come on last game on my list!
Food and sleep weren't on the first round so you won't get them on this round or the next.
Reeeeally tempted by Banished, especially now that amund posted the info on all those mods...

Must... Resist...
amund:
genkicolleen: Awesome, amund :D Bookmarked for when I'm ready to play Banished.
You're welcome :)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion (-75%) [100]
Next Seasoned: Knights and Merchants: Peasant Rebellion (-75%) [100]

Ninja'd by Grargar :)
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Matruchus
Banished stalled. Too many copies as once?
Knights and Merchants is a great game. But it gets hard after a while and I really hated it when the soldiers suddenly left a battle, because they got hungry.
Tannath: Banished stalled. Too many copies as once?
I think so. 600 was an awful lot even for the favorable talk of this one.
Splatsch: Nope, I think something went wrong when paypal was "confirming" to GOG : it was slower than expected, someone talked to me and I STUPIDLY pressed the refresh button. I hope they'll be able to fix the purchase (even if it's not today)
vanchann: Hi,

I already wrote a reply, which you maybe haven't read.
I tried to sent you a PM but it seems it didn't work!

Try to manually refresh your account:
https://www.gog.com/account/refresh

It fixed a similar problem for me in the past.
YES !!!
IT WORKED !
Thanks a lot pal ! I'll keep this in mind :D
(but it's strange that you can't send me PM O_o)

Did you remember if they send you the receipt when it happened to you ?