It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Repeat Seasoned deal: Wizardry 8 (-80%) [200]
IanM: Banished is going surprisingly slowly, I have it on my wishlist but it's one I feel I can wait for another time to buy. I know it's popular here in GD but do other people feel like it's not a title to get a.s.a.p?
BUY IT!

*smashes with sign saying "BUY NOW!"
Ah, Wizardry 8! One of my favourite games of all time (admittedly clouded by a history of good feelings about previous Wizardry games).

And unlike some of those previous games, I actually managed to create a party to start the game *and* made it past the first location. ^_^ Geez the difficulty curve was extreme in the past... no wonder GOG refuses to sell the early entries...
Matruchus: It was gone in under two minutes so there was barely a chance for you to see it :)
LinustheBold: It's always something, isn't it? Well, I got TIE Fighter, at least.
Just the 1 copy?
zlep: Ah, Wizardry 8! One of my favourite games of all time (admittedly clouded by a history of good feelings about previous Wizardry games).

And unlike some of those previous games, I actually managed to create a party to start the game *and* made it past the first location. ^_^ Geez the difficulty curve was extreme in the past... no wonder GOG refuses to sell the early entries...
Yeah, back then, many games liked to kick you in the nuts over and over again just for buying them.
Sachys: BUY IT!

*smashes with sign saying "BUY NOW!"
Will do, but not today. Gotta draw a line somewhere.
LinustheBold: It's always something, isn't it? Well, I got TIE Fighter, at least.
xenocidic: Just the 1 copy?
Didn't think I'd need more than one!
zlep: Ah, Wizardry 8! One of my favourite games of all time (admittedly clouded by a history of good feelings about previous Wizardry games).

That sounds like the difficulty of the early Might & Magic games. I had some issues at first with 1 but got the troops strong enough. Still have to finish that one though.
We are all trying to grab it so it goes fast :) Im still waiting to buy a copy too :)
Heh, just got Wizardry 8 for free. Too bad I have it already.

Any offers? PM me. ;-)
LinustheBold: Didn't think I'd need more than one!
You know, to trade for X-Wing =)
artakserkso: Heh, just got Wizardry 8 for free. Too bad I have it already.

Any offers? PM me. ;-)
Gifting is the Insomnia spirit.

PS Banished is taking it's time considering how fast the copies vanished the first time.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
Splatsch: Argh. I purchased Banished, paid (received email saying succeding paypal payment), and... nothing added to my account ! Noooo !
Direction GOG support ticket...
Tannath: Maybe it went though as a gift code?
Can't be, it forces you to specify an e-mail address before unlocking the option for gifiting.

j0ekerr: I'm going to have to pass up on banished. I haven't just simply gone over budget, I've run it over with a truck, shot it at point blank with shotgun, then set the corpse on fire.
justanoldgamer: I think I just saw it twitch.
Damn it! Get me the stakes.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
artakserkso: Heh, just got Wizardry 8 for free. Too bad I have it already.

Any offers? PM me. ;-)
MaGo72: Gifting is the Insomnia spirit.
Hey! I gave away a game like two hours ago!

I'm nicer than you think. :-)

The reason I don't buy these, though I'm VERY tempted, is precisely because GOG doesn't sell 1-5.

It's not like I'd play them, heavens no! So many better CRPGs out there... but I would buy them for historical purposes.

Why you no have Wizardry 1-5, GOG? WHY?