It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm going to have to pass up on banished. I haven't just simply gone over budget, I've run it over with a truck, shot it at point blank with shotgun, then set the corpse on fire.
Splatsch: Argh. I purchased Banished, paid (received email saying succeding paypal payment), and... nothing added to my account ! Noooo !
Direction GOG support ticket...
Maybe it went though as a gift code?
Repeat Seasoned deal: Last Express, The (-75%) [200]
I just realized how many episodic/PNC games I'm waiting to be completed or remastered before playing them.

Downfall
Broken Age
Dreamfall Chapters
Kentucky Route Zero

Also does anyone know if Broken Sword 5 is complete? Are there only 2 episodes?
Tekkaman-James: Even though it doesn't look like a game I would enjoy, everyone keeps going on and on about how great Banished is, so I figured I would snag a copy. My wife likes simulation/building games, so maybe she'll play it if I end up not liking it? All aboard the Hype Train, I guess. :P
trentonlf: It is an awesome game. Once she gets the hang of it make sure you install some mods, it really enhances the play :-)
I didn't find a download for the mod that was posted here.
Is there some hub where you can download the stuff without creating an account?
trentonlf: It is an awesome game. Once she gets the hang of it make sure you install some mods, it really enhances the play :-)
Fantasysci5: Any mods you recommend?
http://colonialcharter.com
Splatsch: Argh. I purchased Banished, paid (received email saying succeding paypal payment), and... nothing added to my account ! Noooo !
Tannath: Maybe it went though as a gift code?
Try to refresh your account.

EDIT: https://www.gog.com/account/refresh
Post edited March 04, 2015 by vanchann
high rated
genkicolleen: hehe

But Sinistar isn't back yet, so it needs to wait just a liiiiittle bit more.
No worries, we've got him covered. ;-D
To all the people who just snagged Dark Reign: if you manage to make it through the tutorial, you are a gaming god! :D
Klumpen0815: I didn't find a download for the mod that was posted here.
Is there some hub where you can download the stuff without creating an account?
Try here
http://banishedinfo.com/mods/browse
I just want Sam N Max to comeback and then I'm done with Insomnia
opticq: Also does anyone know if Broken Sword 5 is complete? Are there only 2 episodes?
Broken Sword 5 is complete
Post edited March 04, 2015 by DyNaer
Thanks, man. I appreciate the feedback. This is the first game I am buying on faith here. I hope it pays off in the end.
Banished looks great but I do wonder whether the developer has fixed the idle workers bug described by kroetenschemel on page 13 of the reviews section. If it hasn't then how common is it?

Anyway, I would have to make sure my video card has the required Shader Model 2.0 support.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Tannath: Maybe it went though as a gift code?
Nope, I think something went wrong when paypal was "confirming" to GOG : it was slower than expected, someone talked to me and I STUPIDLY pressed the refresh button. I hope they'll be able to fix the purchase (even if it's not today)