It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mtext: Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
And there it is!

You should have told them before that you are waiting.
Whaddya know, there's Banished!
Mtext: Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
That's your lucky moment ! ^^
Lemon_Curry: Wish granted!
omg I'm magic :O
Repeat Fresh deal: Banished (-70%) [600]

Get going!
Fuck it, why not. Here's hoping I don't regret getting it later. Not like I'll play it any time soon, but eh...
600 Banished keys - thats going to take a while to run.
Well, I didn't score a critical on banished either.

It's all a convoluted lie. Of course it is!
deleted
Damn was someone in here waiting on Banished? And did anyone have him / her covered?
Wow! That's a lot of copies of Banished!
I dare say they'll go pretty quickly, anyway. The game has fantastic word of mouth...
Klumpen0815: I haven't seen it on sale here ever, it's gathering cobwebs in the dusty corner of my wishlist.
Matruchus: I got it 4 years ago when I joined gog since it was one of the most interesting games of my childhood.
I played The Incredible Machine 2 a lot when I was a kid and always wanted to have "The Incredible Toon Machine", never knew of TiM3.
Wait, is "The Incredible Toon Machine" not part of the package?
Mtext: omg I'm magic :O
Er, you mind mentioning next how much you want Dead State to return? ;)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Dark Reign+Expansion (-75%) [100]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
Mtext: omg I'm magic :O
Quick everyone, rub his belly and make a wish before he leaves!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Lemon_Curry