It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure I followed everything you said, but I always clear everything in my browser history and my own games were identified and labelled correctly up until an hour or so into the Promo.
This is not related to browser history exactly. When you create a web page you can mark certain elements as cacheable. If they are present in the browser's cache (on disk, you usually need to delete it from settings), then the browser can display them right away. If not, the browser makes an additional request to get the required data. It's a trade off between loading a page quickly for the first time, or every other time.

The list of owned games is ideal for caching, because it need to be included in every GoG page, and because it does not change as much (it can remain the same for months). Right now, the system is probably overwhelmed by the amount of requests and status updates. And you won't notice the problem right away, unless you log in from a fresh browser.
peumimporte: So, if there's some kind of pattern and only repeats, I guess there is no chance to find Silent Storm gold edition, right ?
MaGo72: Right.
thanks.
Klumpen0815: I would buy it instantly, but it's not part of the sale.
Matruchus: I don't remember it being on sale for a long time.
I haven't seen it on sale here ever, it's gathering cobwebs in the dusty corner of my wishlist.
Klumpen0815: I haven't seen it on sale here ever, it's gathering cobwebs in the dusty corner of my wishlist.
"Only" 14 months since its last discount. It's close to becoming the next Arx Fatalis.
MaGo72: Aye, he could not buy anything yesterday evening. So I wrote him if he is looking for anything special. I was armed with with a Wiki wishlist and some priorities which games come first :).
budejovice: He's good people. Thanks for watching his back! :)
Got the same impression and gifted him 5 games while on the Insomnia watch. Btw he has his final exam tomorrow.
Leroux: As for the performance issues, it's very well possible that what I read about them preceded your latest patches; it's good to know that you tried to optimize it as best as you could.
I can confirm that they optimized performance a lot since the release date.
Leroux: As for the performance issues, it's very well possible that what I read about them preceded your latest patches; it's good to know that you tried to optimize it as best as you could.
MarkoH01: I can confirm that they optimized performance a lot since the release date.
Thanks!
Matruchus: I don't remember it being on sale for a long time.
Klumpen0815: I haven't seen it on sale here ever, it's gathering cobwebs in the dusty corner of my wishlist.
I got it 4 years ago when I joined gog since it was one of the most interesting games of my childhood.
Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
MarkoH01: I can confirm that they optimized performance a lot since the release date.
You are talking about video games... right?
Is anyone still tracking the offers, let's say the last 5 on each?
Mtext: Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
Wish granted!
Banished. Buying.
I feel like I've seen Banished for the 3rd time here.
Mtext: Man, I just want Banished to come back (which is kind of ironic I guess). I missed it by half an hour yesterday CUZ OF SLEEP and have been camping this place ever since!! They're not kidding when they named this sale!
der ya go