It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: Montcer's still locked out? It surprises me they haven't fixed the Venezuela bug yet...

EDIT: hurried spelling
They've been busy introducing new ones.
at last, Crit on Sir, You're being hunted :)
Come on, how the hell did The Witcher sell so quickly o.0
RagnarTornquist: Hope that answered your questions!
Yes, thanks a lot!

I don't mind cliffhangers per se, they just make the breaks in between episodes harder to endure, so if a story is split that way I usually prefer to wait until it's complete, so that I can watch/play/read it at my own pace, without long interruptions that make me forget half of what's happened before.

As for the performance issues, it's very well possible that what I read about them preceded your latest patches; it's good to know that you tried to optimize it as best as you could.
So, if there's some kind of pattern and only repeats, I guess there is no chance to find Silent Storm gold edition, right ?
Sir worth it? Really not sure what think looking at the reviews...
peumimporte: So, if there's some kind of pattern and only repeats, I guess there is no chance to find Silent Storm gold edition, right ?
Right.
peumimporte: So, if there's some kind of pattern and only repeats, I guess there is no chance to find Silent Storm gold edition, right ?
No, its not in this sale im sorry to say.
high rated
budejovice: Montcer's stick locked out? It surprises me they haven't fixed the Venezuela bug yet...
MaGo72: Aye, he could not buy anything yesterday evening. So I wrote him if he is looking for anything special. I was armed with with a Wiki wishlist and some priorities which games come first :).
He's good people. Thanks for watching his back! :)
INFERNO.COP: Sir worth it? Really not sure what think looking at the reviews...
Our special guest insomniac definitely thinks so:
https://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist/status/572444870952001536
RetroJaro: The only thing I want to get from this sale personally is the incredible machine megapack.
I would buy it instantly, but it's not part of the sale.
RetroJaro: The only thing I want to get from this sale personally is the incredible machine megapack.
Klumpen0815: I would buy it instantly, but it's not part of the sale.
I don't remember it being on sale for a long time.
Matruchus: No, its not in this sale im sorry to say.
Thanks for your answer. I'll be looking for it on GOG special offers than.
HypersomniacLive: They've been busy introducing new ones.
Touché...
Klumpen0815: I would buy it instantly, but it's not part of the sale.
I have it and love it, but it causes me aggravation that the GOG version won't run on Win7. :-(