It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: Nope... seems to be flying out so far...
yyahoo: At that price? I'm not so sure. The really cheap games always seem to go the quickest.

It's a pretty fun little underrated game too.
Yeah, it had a slow start, but now it's going down pretty fast.
babark: Glargh...should've nabbed Monster Bash. It went by quite fast. Probably come around again, though.
Any idea how the freebies will go? Anyone got one yet? Is it like the original insomnia thing where a freebie would show up for everyone, and then disappear in a second? Or like last time when sometimes clicking BUY would get it for free?
It went already? Mhh
Freebies work just like the other Insomnia Sales. Click on Buy now on the main page and eventually you will get it for free. Just do that with every game that comes on sale. You don't have to buy it to know if you get it for free.
The_Blog: It has been ported to EVERY platform there is and been heavily discounted in several bundles. Basicly everybody already owns it.
I have the original Amiga version. And I beat it once - most intense experience of blood, sweat and tears. And with my reflexes > 20 years later I don't even dare to try it again.
Grargar: Indeed but, for the time being, let us bestow it the crown with a proper title; Another Slog: 20th Keaneversary Edition.
So mote it be!

Feel free to picture Jack in that pose on the cliff edge. And Lester rushing up from behind to push him over.
trentonlf: Have to click buy and you might get a freebie :-)
Does that mean it has happened for you? :D
How deep did you have to go? Was just clicking BUY NOW on the main gog page enough to lead you to it showing for free, or did you have to click PAY FOR YOUR ORDER NOW after that?
babark: Glargh...should've nabbed Monster Bash. It went by quite fast. Probably come around again, though.
Any idea how the freebies will go? Anyone got one yet? Is it like the original insomnia thing where a freebie would show up for everyone, and then disappear in a second? Or like last time when sometimes clicking BUY would get it for free?
When you click on buy, there is a possibility of getting it free. On the check out page, there will be a message about a "lucky shot" or something like that.

I caught Medal of Honor, other members reported other games like Driftmoon or Kronos.
trentonlf: Does the same thing to ne too, will be fun later on LOL
Definitely more fun than this. Others in the Promo thread report having the same issues.

*preparing for the throw into the past as soon as the "submit quick post" button is hit*
Has someone noticed if wishlisted items are marked?
My GOG front page doesn't load up correctly. Looks like heavy traffic.

Do you guys experience this as well?
bioshark: My GOG front page doesn't load up correctly. Looks like heavy traffic.

Do you guys experience this as well?
nope! and my internet speed is slow as snail!
The_Blog: It has been ported to EVERY platform there is and been heavily discounted in several bundles. Basicly everybody already owns it.
toxicTom: I have the original Amiga version. And I beat it once - most intense experience of blood, sweat and tears. And with my reflexes > 20 years later I don't even dare to try it again.
I've tried to play it loads of times and don't think I ever survived more than 5 minutes... so I salute you :)
But I certainly won't be buying it...
So, what games are people hoping to catch a glimpse of here? I've still got a massive backlog so probably won't be nabbing anything (unless I can get one of those elusive freebies) but I'll be checking for discounts on a few games.
trentonlf: Have to click buy and you might get a freebie :-)
babark: Does that mean it has happened for you? :D
How deep did you have to go? Was just clicking BUY NOW on the main gog page enough to lead you to it showing for free, or did you have to click PAY FOR YOUR ORDER NOW after that?
When you click the buy now button it will come up in the cart at a zero price if you got a free one, if it does not you have to pay for it.
high rated
babark: Does that mean it has happened for you? :D
There is no going deep. You click on the buy button, if you're meant to get it for free you'll see it right away - I posted a screenshot on the first or second page if you'd like to see how the page looks like.
BenKii: Going to be gone for a few hours. If X-Wing: Special Edition show up on the sale, please PM me.

You can see my trade post here if you'd like to trade for something.
Ugh, I was only going to casually peruse the sale periodically without being overly concerned about missing anything and without anticipating anything in particular...

... until you mentioned X-Wing and made me think of the entire Lucasarts catalogue... <sigh> no rest for the wicked now! LOL