It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
tinyE: Thinking of Shadowrun.
If I get that do I need to get the other Shadowrun titles to make my life complete?
You have donkeys, I thought your life was already complete.

neur0mans3r: On my desktop browser that remembers my GoG login, I have all of the older games marked as owned, but not any of the newly acquired. On my mobile Firefox, no games are marked as owned.

I suspect that the way GoG handles owned games is to have a cacheable HTML page element (a bit of JSON) with IDs of all user owned games. This bit of data does not change so often, so by having it cached in the user's browser, and then running a script that identifies the owned games displayed on the page and marking them as such on the client-side is very efficient. Steam does something like that on some of their pages.

The drawback is that when the system is not operating properly, the ownership identification is not displayed at all. They may have turned it off intentionally, or it simply got swamped because it has to generate the owned list over and over again. Perhaps the problem is that the cache validity period is set too long.
I'm not sure I followed everything you said, but I always clear everything in my browser history and my own games were identified and labelled correctly up until an hour or so into the Promo.
low rated
i would like DoorKickers. Does someone has extra copy?
Mmmmm....man, I've been wanting Sir You are Being Hunted for a while...

...but...but...Legend of Grimrock II still has to come back up.

*bites knuckles*

The perils of only having $15 left on your budget!
zlep: Okay, I'm just back from 4 hours of sleep, and the way the games are speeding across the main screen gives me the sinking feeling that I've missed all three games I'm waiting for for the second round too...

Have these gone through a second time?:

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Vangers has. Sorry.
Leonard03: The witcher up there reminds me of the upcoming Witcher Board game. I wonder if it will be good?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Upcoming? I'm pretty sure the game has already been released.
I think he means the physical board game, is that out yet?
PaterAlf: Seems to be my lucky day. I just came home, started the computer and snatched my second freebie. It was Shadowrun Returns. I already own the game, so if anyone missed it and really wants to play it, please tell me.
You lucky bastard.

*polishes shotgun*

I just bought it, I regret nothing.
Senteria: the freebies are a hoax. =o
That's what I'll believe, until proven otherwise. I need to hold on to that thought for my sanity's sake.
MaGo72: Cough, yes, as I was covering Montcer9012 aswell, since he could not buy anything from his country at the moment, it adds up.
budejovice: Montcer's stick locked out? It surprises me they haven't fixed the Venezuela bug yet...
Aye, he could not buy anything yesterday evening. So I wrote him if he is looking for anything special. I was armed with with a Wiki wishlist and some priorities which games come first :).
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
low rated
MaGo72: Cough, yes, as I was covering Montcer9012 aswell, since he could not buy anything from his country at the moment, it adds up.
The_Blog: Yeah I also have about 14 gift keys I wanna gift away during the sale. This quite adds up.
I'm interest in free gift
The_Blog: Oh god...I just calculated how much money I have spent on the sale.
Please don't do such stupid things. The money is well invested and will help you in future life - or something like this.
zlep: Have these gone through a second time?:

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
yes on all three
zlep: Okay, I'm just back from 4 hours of sleep, and the way the games are speeding across the main screen gives me the sinking feeling that I've missed all three games I'm waiting for for the second round too...

Have these gone through a second time?:

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Klumpen0815: Yes, you missed them two times, sorry.
Vangers was missed by people right here too though, because it was gone in a minute or something like that.
Vangers is also gone a second time?
amrit9037: i would like DoorKickers. Does someone has extra copy?
crap, how long has that been on here?

damn, I am out of the loop :P
zlep: Have these gone through a second time?:

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
I think that all three did -- I know that the first two did, and I'm pretty sure I saw the last one, too. Sorry! There's always next round!
The games are repeating quite similar to the first time, we have already done the first 22 of Seasoned + The Witcher and Haegemonia and the first 14 of Fresh less Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. I wonder what pattern do they follow...