It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trying to resist buying Shadowrun. Too much money spent already....
MarkoH01: And missed it because I am always in this thread.
budejovice: Meh. The thread's better than the sale. Check your PM. :)
First and foremost thank you very very much for your kind offer. Unfortunately I was referring to Vangers which I missed out so I'd propose that you use your gift to make another user happy. But again I am overwhelmed and thank you.
Wow, just when I was thinking the freebies were lies again.... critical hit on Haegemonia! Now, if only I could get one on Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms or Wasteland 2.... *g*
PaterAlf: Seems to be my lucky day. I just came home, started the computer and snatched my second freebie. It was Shadowrun Returns. I already own the game, so if anyone missed it and really wants to play it, please tell me.
Pleeeease? I want it so bad...
Okay, I'm just back from 4 hours of sleep, and the way the games are speeding across the main screen gives me the sinking feeling that I've missed all three games I'm waiting for for the second round too...

Have these gone through a second time?:

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Stop telling us you got freebies!!! :(
I'm kind of sad that Zafehouse Diaries didn't make it into the sale. The game completely kicks @ss, and I'd have liked to see it get some new fans! :D
jakob187: Bah. Already have both Witcher AND Shadowrun Returns. Why couldn't it be Dragonfall? lol
opticq: Exactly, I want Dragonfall too!
You must learn the meaning of patience young ones, and have ready 6 bucks apiece as well.
Repeat Fresh deal: Sir, You Are Being Hunted (-80%) [150]
genkicolleen: I'm kind of sad that Zafehouse Diaries didn't make it into the sale. The game completely kicks @ss, and I'd have liked to see it get some new fans! :D
Or new haters....
zlep: Okay, I'm just back from 4 hours of sleep, and the way the games are speeding across the main screen gives me the sinking feeling that I've missed all three games I'm waiting for for the second round too...

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Ouch you missed Vangers by about 20 minutes. :(
zlep: Have these gone through a second time?:
Labyrinth of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Yes for all three.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Grargar
zlep: Okay, I'm just back from 4 hours of sleep, and the way the games are speeding across the main screen gives me the sinking feeling that I've missed all three games I'm waiting for for the second round too...

Labyrinth Of Time
Vangers
Seven Cities Of Gold
Yes, you missed them two times, sorry.
Vangers was missed by people right here too though, because it was gone in a minute or something like that.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Lemon_Curry: A Norwegian Brute? They're quite rare you know.
j0ekerr: But they have such beautiful plummage.
They do tend to be pinin' for the fjords so I'd say it's worth a shot.

Otherwise, I've got a slug for ya..

j0ekerr: Since apparently we can make requests on the game content (demand more likely) I have my own request.

I requesta pet show full of resting parrots, run by a shifty looking man with a moustache.
It doesn't work quite that way. You have to make him feel guilty first.
Dalthnock: But I forgot that I had already bought Shadowrun Returns.

I don't know what I bought anymore! Will this sale never end???
genkicolleen: Ahhhh~! Kind of how I felt when I realized that I already have the first 3 Tomb Raider games!
Well, I know the games I had before the sale. I think. Well, most of them.

I just don't know which ones I bought during.