It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lemon_Curry: Rub the GOG bear's belly for luck.
Ohhh...
Wait a minute, is that a metaphor for something lewd?
j0ekerr: Since apparently we can make requests on the game content (demand more likely) I have my own request.

I requesta pet show full of resting parrots, run by a shifty looking man with a moustache.
That actually sounds oddly interesting.
tinyE: Thinking of Shadowrun.
If I get that do I need to get the other Shadowrun titles to make my life complete?
Dude, don't say stuff like that near trentonlf! ;)
Shendue: I totally expect George Lucas to show up now. Or Mickey Mouse, i guess.
MasodikTiasma: - It's me, Mickey, haha! I came to tell you X-Wing will be removed from sale, because it isn't canon anymore! We must eradicate the Expanded Universe to make way for the age of JJ Abrams, haha!

- and it's me, George Lucas, and anyway X-Wing needs an HD release on the Oculus Rift, with more dinosaurs and Gungans!
GUNGANS, blasphemy!!!
Dalthnock: But I forgot that I had already bought Shadowrun Returns.

I don't know what I bought anymore! Will this sale never end???
Ahhhh~! Kind of how I felt when I realized that I already have the first 3 Tomb Raider games!

trentonlf: You should check your PM
*hugs* ^__^
Shendue: I totally expect George Lucas to show up now. Or Mickey Mouse, i guess.
MasodikTiasma: - It's me, Mickey, haha! I came to tell you X-Wing will be removed from sale, because it isn't canon anymore! We must eradicate the Expanded Universe to make way for the age of JJ Abrams, haha!

- and it's me, George Lucas, and anyway X-Wing needs an HD release on the Oculus Rift, with more dinosaurs and Gungans!
Sadly, you sound pretty accurate on both. XD
high rated
The_Blog: Oh god...I just calculated how much money I have spent on the sale.
MaGo72: Cough, yes, as I was covering Montcer9012 aswell, since he could not buy anything from his country at the moment, it adds up.
Montcer's still locked out? It surprises me they haven't fixed the Venezuela bug yet...

EDIT: hurried spelling
Post edited March 04, 2015 by budejovice
Lemon_Curry: Rub the GOG bear's belly for luck.
Fesin: Ohhh...
Wait a minute, is that a metaphor for something lewd?
Do NOT google "rubbing a bear" with the image filter off.

Don't.
Leonard03: The witcher up there reminds me of the upcoming Witcher Board game. I wonder if it will be good?
Upcoming? I'm pretty sure the game has already been released.
There went Witcher. Faster than the first round.

Repeat Seasoned deal: Haegemonia Gold Edition (-80%) [150]
If I get that do I need to get the other Shadowrun titles to make my life complete?
Tannath: Dude, don't say stuff like that near trentonlf! ;)
I should have known better, I hate being a letch. Of course I'm not going to refuse it. :P
yes.
The_Blog: Oh god...I just calculated how much money I have spent on the sale.
MaGo72: Cough, yes, as I was covering Montcer9012 aswell, since he could not buy anything from his country at the moment, it adds up.
Yeah I also have about 14 gift keys I wanna gift away during the sale. This quite adds up.
Seems to be my lucky day. I just came home, started the computer and snatched my second freebie. It was Shadowrun Returns. I already own the game, so if anyone missed it and really wants to play it, please tell me.
the freebies are a hoax. =o