It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)
LinustheBold: So so yes. I got my freebie on Hogs of War. It was $1.49, if I remember right. Well, free is free, right?
For sure not complaining about free, just wishing the free had come on a different game LOL :-)
jakob187: Bah. Already have both Witcher AND Shadowrun Returns. Why couldn't it be Dragonfall? lol
Exactly, I want Dragonfall too!
The_Blog: Oh god...I just calculated how much money I have spent on the sale.
genkicolleen: Scary, isn't it :p
It is...it is...
But Wasteland 2 is still in the line >.<
RagnarTornquist: I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
Lemon_Curry: That just made my day.
Since apparently we can make requests on the game content (demand more likely) I have my own request.

I request a pet show full of resting parrots, run by a shifty looking man with a moustache.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
The_Blog: Oh god...I just calculated how much money I have spent on the sale.
Cough, yes, as I was covering Montcer9012 aswell, since he could not buy anything from his country at the moment, it adds up.
I didn't buy Shadowrun: Dragonfall, because I thought I'd wait to see the price on Shadowrun Returns, add them up & see if I could buy both.

But I forgot that I had already bought Shadowrun Returns.

I don't know what I bought anymore! Will this sale never end???
high rated
tinyE: Thinking of Shadowrun.
If I get that do I need to get the other Shadowrun titles to make my life complete?
You should check your PM
jakob187: Why couldn't it be Dragonfall? lol
that one was only a few hours ago so probably will have to wait a while for the next repeat
trentonlf: For sure not complaining about free, just wishing the free had come on a different game LOL :-)
I know exactly what you mean, would love to get a freebie of a game from my wishlist as well but so far no dice. :)
Wow, The Witcher is going quickly considering so many people have it already and it took 20 minutes for the same 350 in the first go-around...
I just noticed the low low price on Shadowrun returns.

GOG is really after my wallet.

And how the hell is the witcher going that FAST?!
Shendue: I totally expect George Lucas to show up now. Or Mickey Mouse, i guess.
- It's me, Mickey, haha! I came to tell you X-Wing will be removed from sale, because it isn't canon anymore! We must eradicate the Expanded Universe to make way for the age of JJ Abrams, haha!

- and it's me, George Lucas, and anyway X-Wing needs an HD release on the Oculus Rift, with more dinosaurs and Gungans!
MarkoH01: Wait a moment - checking my e-mails .....
Kickstarter Update #74 from 01/22/2015 was the last mail I received from you guys. You seem to have forgotten me. Outrageous! Guess I have to inform myself in your forum if you are too busy to send me e-mails.
Shendue: I'm not receiving updates anymore since last year, so consider yourself lucky. XD
I guess something's not working with Kickstarter. I've checked the options about updates and messages, obviously, but those are fine.
Strange, it works for me ;] Last mail from Dreamfall Chapters from 2015-02-24.
The witcher up there reminds me of the upcoming Witcher Board game. I wonder if it will be good?
Lemon_Curry: That just made my day.
j0ekerr: Since apparently we can make requests on the game content (demand more likely) I have my own request.

I requesta pet show full of resting parrots, run by a shifty looking man with a moustache.
I weep of joy at such a prospect.

Make it in the fjords. We don't want them pining.