It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: [...]

Ah so it is a bug again. I finally bought myself (rather than gifts) something from the sale. Yay I am a proud new owner of Desktop Dungeons, something I've had my eye on for a while now :)
Good for you! Hope your eye improves soon, so that you can enjoy your new shiny! :-)
OH CRAP! IT'S RAGNAR TORNQUIST! Love TLJ, and I was sad when you stepped down from Secret World. Cheers to ya, good sir!
Post edited March 04, 2015 by jakob187
RagnarTornquist: snip
It's not so.
Thanks!

So is this the final Dreamfall game or are more planned?
RagnarTornquist: I love my cliffhangers. Sorry.
*Raises eyebrow*

We know Ragnar. Dreamfall was one big cliffhanger for 7 years I believe? Luckily I only had to wait 1 year to hear the announcement of chapters. I even stalked you online a month before you announced Chapters on kickstarter. :P

(I mean just checking blogs and stuff)
high rated
Yay! My XBox 360 controller arrived! Just in the nick of time to play some games when tax season is over on April 15!
Tarnicus: I get the same thing. Has it worked for anyone who uses Barefoot Essentials? I wonder if that could be the difference.
I've tried SWare Iron with a vanilla profile, and still get all the glitches and bugs.
Grargar: X-Wing jumped into the hyperspace again!

Repeat Seasoned deal: Vangers (-75%) [100]
And missed it because I am always in this thread.
Grargar: X-Wing jumped into the hyperspace again!

Repeat Seasoned deal: Vangers (-75%) [100]
MarkoH01: And missed it because I am always in this thread.
You could use two tabs.
trentonlf: I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)
Tarnicus: I haven't read any replies past this yet, but if it hasn't been stated - message support and get your freebie converted to a giftable. I did that with the last sale :)
No need, I was able to select the gift option when I won the game :-)
RagnarTornquist: snip
It's not so.
opticq: Thanks!

So is this the final Dreamfall game or are more planned?
They hope to make a Longest Journey Sequel too after chapters. As far as I know.
MarkoH01: And missed it because I am always in this thread.
You need more practice in multitasking. :p
auroraparadox: I'm considering picking up assasin's creed next time it shows up. Are there any good mods for the game?
I hear there's a great mpreg mod.
Dalthnock: So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.
Lemon_Curry: A Norwegian Brute? They're quite rare you know.
But they have such beautiful plummage.
adaliabooks: Well I bought 11th Hour for someone as I thought they weren't online and would miss it, but they managed to grab it.

D'oh. XD

So anyone looking for 11th Hour?
I can send you a steam key in exchange if you like (but I won't be redeeming until I also get the 7th Guest) :)
Going to sleep now. Hope that Xenonauts or Grimrock II will not pop in night.
Night