It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
MarkoH01: It's really great Ragnar that you post here. As a backer I was wondering when the next book/patch would be released because it's been a while since the last Kickstarter update. So far I liked your game very much but I really hope you guys won't stop fixing little remaining bugs like some translation bugs (although according to Morten some fixes will be released when Book 2 will be released so that would be anothe reason to look forward to the release). Keep up the good work.
We posted TWO Kickstarter updates just last week! Or possibly three! Including a release date announcement for Book Two AND a new trailer!

You're not checking your email, are you.

:)
IAmSinistar: "It was all a dream..."

Oh, wait.
opticq: Oh please no, I won't play any of the 3 now if that's the case. Say it isn't so.
It's not so.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by RagnarTornquist
Missed out on Vangers but the bear is so cute I just don't mind. :-D
RagnarTornquist: I'll hand over my credentials — as soon as you deposit $50,000 into an account in the Caymans to pay for my late husba— erm, I mean late grandmother's estate for the paperwork needed to release ONE THOUSAND TRILLION DOLLARS, which I'm more than willing to split with everyone here aftewards.

It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist/status/572876355332792321
This is your late husband speaking. Why didn't you meet at the agreed rendezvous spot? Has the life insurance come through yet?

[spoiler]
Please contact Mendax at the embassy. The codeword is Eyeam Fullocrap.

[/spoiler]
Post edited March 04, 2015 by Tarnicus
yogsloth: On a side note, I actually had a dream about this sale last night. I dreamed that Pillars of Eternity came up at -80%... and I couldn't find my credit card in time to get it.
lol, which edition? :P
Grargar:
how do i notice that i get a game for free? during the checkout?
Not that it necessarily means anything, but the first 22 "seasoned" repeats covered exactly the first 22 games of the first run - one randomized block, perhaps?
j0ekerr: Nah, that one can't be used anymore, ABC and J.J. Abrams got a patent on it.
MarkoH01: Why J.J. Abrahms? In Lost it wasn't a dream.
Yes, keep telling yourself that.

In fact you can tell yourself that they were in the matrix if you want to. The ending was so ineptly handled you could tell yourself anything.

Worst ending, right up there with Mass Effect 3.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
No freebies and for Indy the store was banjanxed,
but I have managed to get tie fighter, X wing, sam and max and dark reign so it's not a bad haul
apehater: how do i notice that i get a game for free? during the checkout?
If you click buy now, there will be a message that you scored a critical hit and the depicted price will be free.
auroraparadox: I'm considering picking up assasin's creed next time it shows up. Are there any good mods for the game?
Texture pack:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/assassins-creed-2014-overhaul/downloads/assassins-creed-overhaul-final-version
MarkoH01: It's really great Ragnar that you post here. As a backer I was wondering when the next book/patch would be released because it's been a while since the last Kickstarter update. So far I liked your game very much but I really hope you guys won't stop fixing little remaining bugs like some translation bugs (although according to Morten some fixes will be released when Book 2 will be released so that would be anothe reason to look forward to the release). Keep up the good work.
RagnarTornquist: We posted TWO Kickstarter updates just last week! Or possibly three! Including a release date announcement for Book Two AND a new trailer!

You're not checking your email, are you.

:)
opticq: Oh please no, I won't play any of the 3 now if that's the case. Say it isn't so.
RagnarTornquist: It's not so.
IT AIN'T SO

PS Could not resist.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by MaGo72
Klumpen0815: This time I've got X-Wing and Vangers, those sure are going fast.

Just noticed, that X-Wing doesn't have the old CD version here. :/
Im still waiting for Tie Fighter.
RagnarTornquist: I don't work for Funcom anymore and I had nothing to do with Age of Conan, but because you ask nicely and because I feel guilty for everything I've ever been even remotely associated with, I'll get you your damn rhino.

Look for a rhinoceros in an upcoming Dreamfall Chapters book. Can't promise it'll be a live rhino, or even a whole rhino, but rhino bits in some shape or form will be produced, or so help me God— I mean GOG.
I know you guys have nothing to do with Funcom anymore, but can you blame a guy for holding a grudge over something as important as this?

And guess what - you just sold another Dreamfall Chapters.

Who says this gaming lark is hard? All you have to do is put rhinoceros in every single one of them & BAM! Instant sale.

A two year old could it.

Cheers!
Aww, missed Dead State D:

I've been staring at this thing forever it feels like. Hopefully I'll catch it on the next round, if it appears again.
Fantasysci5: Grr...last season of lost....grr
genkicolleen: I thought it was brilliant!
+1
What did you all expect? That they answered ALL those questions? That would be a pretty boring finale. But I think this will always divide the fans.