It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since I did not get any freebies at all in the first round, am I still eligible to get one in the 2nd round for those same games?
tinyE: My page says almost 200 Desktop D left but when I click to buy it says offer expired.

Huh?
Ninja'd but just want to add that I bought it and was charged the sale price and not the full price for anyone who wonders.
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
IAmSinistar: "It was all a dream..."

Oh, wait.
Oh please no, I won't play any of the 3 now if that's the case. Say it isn't so.
stg83: Thanks for chiming in the forum here, it is definitely a good deal but I will also be waiting for all the parts to be released for the game. I also hope this one has a definite ending instead of cliffhangers like the previous games in the series. :)
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
"No April, you are the teh demons.
And then April was a zombie."

Joking aside, it's good to know that finally after 15 years this tale will get a conclusion.

It's also uncanny the timing, I just started playing TLJ the other day. The lack of antialiasing however kills me, I find April's saw-like arms disturbing.

As a side note Mr Tornquist a bit of useless but fun trivia. The Spanish Cortez shares a voice with Homer Simpson, and April is Buffy Summers.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by j0ekerr
opticq: Oh please no, I won't play any of the 3 now if that's the case. Say it isn't so.
It was a joke ;)
since the games repeat now, i guess there is no chance that ishar compilation will show up?
Dalthnock: So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.
A Norwegian Brute? They're quite rare you know.
I never used Twitter in my life.

Now a joke of mine appears on the twitter of a well-respected gaming personality.

Nobody told me this sale would have this kind of side-effect.

I should go to sleep. I am too tired, everything is a blur!
high rated
IanM: tried Firefox, Palemoon and Chrome now, the 'owned' function is just not happening. Is it a problem only for Linux users again or is it broken on Windows as well?

[...]
It's a mystery, independent from OS, browser and gravity laws. Seriously, I've spent much time talking about this with Firek, no dice.
I'm on Windows and all three browsers you mention give me the same lousy experience.

IanM: [...]

pregnant assassin?
Assassin's Creed - he looks like he's pregnant in the image they're using for the promo.
Tarnicus:
penumbren: Dear lord, Tarnicus! I just read the other thread, as I'd missed it earlier. I really, really hope this is something that can be resolved quickly once they figure out what it actually is. Best wishes and I'll be thinking of you.
Thanks penumbren :) I just got off the phone from the doctor and have rescheduled to an earlier appointment today. He is thorough and knowledgeable and actually listens, which is far better than the ER doc I saw last night. I guess I can distract my mind from it til my appointment by hanging out here and clicking "Buy Now" on everything for the chance to get phat lewt :D

HypersomniacLive: Oh please, don't start me with that bug! I've spent a good part of the day talking with Firek, but no fix, and I fear that GOG has given up on trying to fix this.
Ah so it is a bug again. I finally bought myself (rather than gifts) something from the sale. Yay I am a proud new owner of Desktop Dungeons, something I've had my eye on for a while now :)
apehater: since the games repeat now, i guess there is no chance that ishar compilation will show up?
Correct. At least, nothing like that has happened on the previous Insomnia sales.
mcleodone: pretty sure this we will read also in the next insomnia
just have look at the assassins creed picture
Excellent, I'm not into this series so hadn't paid any attention to the image
I just checked on isthereanydeal.com and Desktop Dungeons has *never* been this cheap before. It has never been more than 50% off, even on Steam and it's been out since late 2013...
IanM: but sir, if you didn't want it why did you click buy?
trentonlf: I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)
I haven't read any replies past this yet, but if it hasn't been stated - message support and get your freebie converted to a giftable. I did that with the last sale :)
Dalthnock: So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.
Lemon_Curry: A Norwegian Brute? They're quite rare you know.
Really?

I should go hunt one before they're all extinct.

Thanks for the heads-up!