It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IanM: pregnant assassin?
pretty sure this we will read also in the next insomnia
just have look at the assassins creed picture
RagnarTornquist: I'll hand over my credentials — as soon as you deposit $50,000 into an account in the Caymans to pay for my late husba— erm, I mean late grandmother's estate for the paperwork needed to release ONE THOUSAND TRILLION DOLLARS, which I'm more than willing to split with everyone here aftewards.

It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist/status/572876355332792321
Hmmm, ok...

So what's your account number? I can deposit the money right away.

Good to see you here, Mr. Tornquist. This is what the internet is all about, people who made stuff chatting with their customers.

Speaking of which, I have a bone to pick with you guys about Age of Conan, from way back in 2009-10. Where is my Rhino??? And that other thing I don't remember 'cuz I don't play that game anymore?

Bottom line - if you don't include a Rhino mount in Dreamfall Chapters, there'll be hell to pay. I want to ride a damned rhinoceros, if it's the last thing I do.

So yes. A rhinoceros. Make it so, please.

Cheers!
tinyE: My page says almost 200 Desktop D left but when I click to buy it says offer expired.
genkicolleen: Keep reloading the purchase page until it allows you to buy :)
In this blizzard with this connection? XD I don't need it that bad. :P
high rated
IAmSinistar: So much overlap.

I'm off to dinner. If Dead State or Lumino City come around, shout real loud at your monitor.
Worry not, they'll find their way into your PM box, one way or the other. ;-)
foxworks: I'll never look at this image the same way again :p
HypersomniacLive: That's what friends are for. ;-D

But doesn't he look like he's pregnant in that image?
He does now XD
Hubby wants me to go eat...but the salez! XD
Shendue: I know it's a cheap shot, but how do i get my GOG Dreamfall Chapters code, being a 500$ tier backer? I've sent, like 3 mails to support with no luck. Sorry for bothering, but i saw the chance and... XD
RagnarTornquist: That's not a cheap shot! I'm really sorry, I can't believe you haven't received your GOG key. I sincerely apologise. Please send an email to info@redthreadgames with your information and I'll take a look at it personally tomorrow.

Thanks for backing us and sorry again for the inconvenience!
Thx, i got the game anyway on THAT OTHER SITE, but i definetely wanted a GOG key, being a fan of this awesome community, and i've read on the forum that it could be asked for if preferred. :)

I hope the games are doing well, i didn't regret spending a single dime on backing them.
@RagnarTornquist Du er oppe sent på en tirsdagskveld, Ragnar ;)

So, guys, I'm just throwing it out there, if Ink shows up, how about we let that stew for eight to ten hours while we get some sleep, eh? Eh?

Pretty please?
tinyE: In this blizzard with this connection? XD I don't need it that bad. :P
Oh man! *shivers on tinyE's behalf* I hope you keep your power! :(
Is anyone else getting an "expired" error even though the sale is still going?

Update: I had to go to the game's direct game card in order to get it for the sale price.
Post edited March 04, 2015 by IronArcturus
IanM: pregnant assassin?
mcleodone: pretty sure this we will read also in the next insomnia
just have look at the assassins creed picture
aw, he's carrying the baby up high. it's gonna be a girl. :)
genkicolleen: Keep reloading the purchase page until it allows you to buy :)
tinyE: In this blizzard with this connection? XD I don't need it that bad. :P
yeah, it said the offer expired for me too but, I was able to still purchase it at discount (67% off)
"How do we know he's not Mel Torme?"
j0ekerr: And Dreamfall Chapters has come and gone.

However the former game was disappointing, how good has the first chapter proven to be so far?
RagnarTornquist: Reviews and feedback have been quite positive, and we're releasing Book Two: Rebels in one week, which ought to make lots of players very happy. We hope!

I'm sure there will be more copies for sale in the days to come, so stay posted — it's a pretty good deal for a game that's still in production :)
It's really great Ragnar that you post here. As a backer I was wondering when the next book/patch would be released because it's been a while since the last Kickstarter update. So far I liked your game very much but I really hope you guys won't stop fixing little remaining bugs like some translation bugs (although according to Morten some fixes will be released when Book 2 will be released so that would be anothe reason to look forward to the release). Keep up the good work.
tinyE: "How do we know he's not Mel Torme?"
Who is Mel Torme?