It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: On a side note, I actually had a dream about this sale last night. I dreamed that Pillars of Eternity came up at -80%... and I couldn't find my credit card in time to get it.
Your face when...
MichiGen: Looks like I'm gonna miss the Wasteland 2 again :(. I don't really have time to wait since 400 copies of Desktop Dungeons are sold, it will probably take a while... Have to be fresh at the work tomorrow.
Well take a look in your PM folder. You might have recieved a message ;)
budejovice: Appreciate the response stg. I haven't been in this thread NEARLY as much as I would have liked and didn't realize there was a glitch yesterday. I just figured 4-5 awesome freebies to most and none to me was just par for the course.

I can't even get PixelJunk Shooter as a freebie! ;)

EDIT: but I'm just whinging - I hope everyone is ignoring me! :)
klappis: Which freebies did GOG gave away ystesrday?
Freebies are random. There are not pre-fixed ones, you just click on a game and if you are lucky you get it for free. It's the same method they used in the last Insomnia sale.
Dalthnock: While this post MAY seem legit, this is the internet after all.

How do we know you are you, Mr. Tornquist?

How do we know you're not going to tell us that you need our help to transfer 25 billion dollars from an account in Mugabe or offer to sell us member enlargement pills?

I'm afraid I'll need to ask you for your credentials.
RagnarTornquist: I'll hand over my credentials — as soon as you deposit $50,000 into an account in the Caymans to pay for my late husba— erm, I mean late grandmother's estate for the paperwork needed to release ONE THOUSAND TRILLION DOLLARS, which I'm more than willing to split with everyone here aftewards.

It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist/status/572876355332792321
lol, high-five!
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
"It was all a dream..."

Oh, wait.
Dalthnock: While this post MAY seem legit, this is the internet after all.

How do we know you are you, Mr. Tornquist?

How do we know you're not going to tell us that you need our help to transfer 25 billion dollars from an account in Mugabe or offer to sell us member enlargement pills?

I'm afraid I'll need to ask you for your credentials.
And a blood test and a urine sample and a full cavity search.

But usually, twitter is enough.

EDIT: I've been ninja'd, well played Mr Tornquist, well played.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
RagnarTornquist: It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.
That is great to know and I believe that you are indeed the real RagnarTornquist, very cool of you to answer our queries so thanks for that. :)
I'm having too much fun~ There are some perks to being home, sick!
stg83: Thanks for chiming in the forum here, it is definitely a good deal but I will also be waiting for all the parts to be released for the game. I also hope this one has a definite ending instead of cliffhangers like the previous games in the series. :)
and its not:

And they all lived happily ever after?
;-)

Nice to have you here.
genkicolleen: I'm having too much fun~ There are some perks to being home, sick!
Well then here's to hoping you get better, but not too soon : )
RagnarTornquist: It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:
*fangirls*
j0ekerr: full cavity search ... twitter
So much overlap.

I'm off to dinner. If Dead State or Lumino City come around, shout real loud at your monitor.
stg83: Thanks for chiming in the forum here, it is definitely a good deal but I will also be waiting for all the parts to be released for the game. I also hope this one has a definite ending instead of cliffhangers like the previous games in the series. :)
I know it's a cheap shot, but how do i get my GOG Dreamfall Chapters code, being a 500$ tier backer? I've sent, like 3 mails to support with no luck. Sorry for bothering, but i saw the chance and... XD
RagnarTornquist: It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:

So you trust no one, eh? That seems a bit naive. Personally, I'm not taking any chances.

Show, don't tell. :P
j0ekerr: full cavity search ... twitter
IAmSinistar: So much overlap.

I'm off to dinner. If Dead State or Lumino City come around, shout real loud at your monitor.
Got you covered