It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Experiment513: What does this mean btw?

DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
It means the GOG bears are out back getting drunk again.
Shendue: Uh...why do i receive the "sorry but this offer has expired" message when i click to buy Desktop Dungeon? That's definetely a bug.
I think that happened the first time around, as well. And in a couple other games.
Shendue: Uh...why do i receive the "sorry but this offer has expired" message when i click to buy Desktop Dungeon? That's definetely a bug.
genkicolleen: Just reload the purchase page -- worked for me~!
I did. Same message.
MichiGen: Looks like I'm gonna miss the Wasteland 2 again :(. I don't really have time to wait since 400 copies of Desktop Dungeons are sold, it will probably take a while... Have to be fresh at the work tomorrow.
I would help with getting Desktop Dungeons that however I need my funds to survive one more week till next payday =P
high rated
FYI - Swing & A Miss appeared on the same title for most everyone during Desktop Dungeons' first appearance yesterday.

EDIT: ninja'd x35. :)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by budejovice
Btw: Swing and miss glitch confirmed to be related to games with a €4.39 price tag. This is the third time it's happened and that's the one thing they've had in common.
genkicolleen: Just reload the purchase page -- worked for me~!
Nevermind, it worked the second time i did it. That's an odd bug if i ever saw one.
Shendue: I did. Same message.
Hmm... Try going to the game page and adding to your cart. Maybe that will work? I just know that reloading the purchase page worked for me ONCE. *shrugs helplessly*
I get this message when trying to buy Desktop Dungeon:

Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.

Underneath it is priced at the sale price.

Trying to buy it anyway but won't download it, if my card statement shows full price I'll ask for a refund.
Shendue: I did. Same message.
genkicolleen: Hmm... Try going to the game page and adding to your cart. Maybe that will work? I just know that reloading the purchase page worked for me ONCE. *shrugs helplessly*
Nah, i re-reloaded and it worked. Go figure.
Lemon_Curry: Can you play Dreamfall without any having played any of the previous games?
RagnarTornquist: We like to think so! We've also included a video recap of the previous game in the series to help new players get started.
Tusen takk! All your elaborate replies are much appreciated sir. :)
high rated
Dalthnock: While this post MAY seem legit, this is the internet after all.

How do we know you are you, Mr. Tornquist?

How do we know you're not going to tell us that you need our help to transfer 25 billion dollars from an account in Mugabe or offer to sell us member enlargement pills?

I'm afraid I'll need to ask you for your credentials.
I'll hand over my credentials — as soon as you deposit $50,000 into an account in the Caymans to pay for my late husba— erm, I mean late grandmother's estate for the paperwork needed to release ONE THOUSAND TRILLION DOLLARS, which I'm more than willing to split with everyone here aftewards.

It's me, honest. Look, I even tweeted about it:

https://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist/status/572876355332792321
stg83: I was one of the unfortunate as well but I finally got one yesterday. Today is another story though as they apparently fixed the glitch and now I can't seem to turn my typically bad luck around anymore. ;)
budejovice: Appreciate the response stg. I haven't been in this thread NEARLY as much as I would have liked and didn't realize there was a glitch yesterday. I just figured 4-5 awesome freebies to most and none to me was just par for the course.

I can't even get PixelJunk Shooter as a freebie! ;)

EDIT: but I'm just whinging - I hope everyone is ignoring me! :)
Which freebies did GOG gave away ystesrday?
justanoldgamer: I get this message when trying to buy Desktop Dungeon:

Underneath it is priced at the sale price.

Trying to buy it anyway but won't download it, if my card statement shows full price I'll ask for a refund.
Just press F5 in the purchase page to reload it.
RagnarTornquist: I'm sure there will be more copies for sale in the days to come, so stay posted — it's a pretty good deal for a game that's still in production :)
stg83: Thanks for chiming in the forum here, it is definitely a good deal but I will also be waiting for all the parts to be released for the game. I also hope this one has a definite ending instead of cliffhangers like the previous games in the series. :)
It absolutely does have a very definite ending. Which I won't spoil. But it's there, it's written, I'm looking at it right now, honest.