It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
goplanet: Actually, that seems to be the correct behavior. It's when you're NOT hovering over the button that it should say "owned".
Fun fact - it says the exact same thing even when I'm NOT hovering over the button.
There's no state in which it tells me that I own a game, not on the front page and not on the game page where it lets me even wishlist it.
Only page it's clear if I own a game or not is the checkout page.

On a brighter note, the pregnant assassin is back.
Repeat Fresh deal: Desktop Dungeons (-67%) [400]
Repeat Seasoned deal: The Black Mirror (-75%) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
RagnarTornquist: I'm sure there will be more copies for sale in the days to come, so stay posted — it's a pretty good deal for a game that's still in production :)
Thanks for chiming in the forum here, it is definitely a good deal but I will also be waiting for all the parts to be released for the game. I also hope this one has a definite ending instead of cliffhangers like the previous games in the series. :)
Looks like I'm gonna miss the Wasteland 2 again :(. I don't really have time to wait since 400 copies of Desktop Dungeons are sold, it will probably take a while... Have to be fresh at the work tomorrow.
j0ekerr: And Dreamfall Chapters has come and gone.

However the former game was disappointing, how good has the first chapter proven to be so far?
RagnarTornquist: Reviews and feedback have been quite positive, and we're releasing Book Two: Rebels in one week, which ought to make lots of players very happy. We hope!

I'm sure there will be more copies for sale in the days to come, so stay posted — it's a pretty good deal for a game that's still in production :)
In Darkseid's unholy name! This is something unexpected, having the director of a game answering a direct question in the forums.
Uh...why do i receive the "sorry but this offer has expired" message when i click to buy Desktop Dungeon? That's definetely a bug.
Dalthnock: I tried, but I'm too old for this stuff.

Every time I see the sun rise, I get extremely drowsy & need to sleep right away.
mcleodone: Wake up Dalthnock you will miss the next game ;-)
Or at least these forums
I'm cool, I'm cool... it's still 21:45. The sun won't come up before 6-7... I can soldier on.

I'm awake!
HypersomniacLive: [...]

On a brighter note, the pregnant assassin is back.
I'll never look at this image the same way again :p
high rated
Klumpen0815: Will it be free of regional pricing at some point?
Since I've got the first two games (for some reason the first one doesn't have the Norwegian and German translation here) I'd like to buy it, but am boycotting discrimination.
Good question. I totally understand your boycotting, and regional pricing is often a pain in the ass — as a consumer I dislike it myself. It's hard to find one price-point that works for everyone, however — Norwegians typically have a lot more buying power than, say, Russians — and as a company we're very dependent on keeping a realistic price (and income) in order to survive.

Is it fair? Not always, no; in fact, Norwegians do end up paying more for Dreamfall Chapters (ironically enough; the game is Made in Norway) than most other countries. But right now it's difficult for us to think of a solution that works for everyone, our employees included.

We're definitely willing to debate the issue, and to listen to the community. But this is probably not the right thread! (Sorry for highjacking it. Proceed with the excitement about the sale, ignore my ramblings.)
What does this mean btw?

DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase, or go back to the main page for more great deals and chances for free games.
Shendue: Uh...why do i receive the "sorry but this offer has expired" message when i click to buy Desktop Dungeon? That's definetely a bug.
Same here.
Shendue: Uh...why do i receive the "sorry but this offer has expired" message when i click to buy Desktop Dungeon? That's definetely a bug.
Klumpen0815: Same here.
And me---twice on the same game!
Klumpen0815: Same here.
Is there a way to report this to GOG staff?
Just reload the purchase page -- worked for me~!
This is the fourth time I have gotten something like this. Is anyone else having this glitch, or is it a glitch?
Edit: Seems like a bunch of people are having this problem, weird.
Attachments:
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Leonard03