It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: Woah, blinked and missed it. Does it print money or something?
Ixamyakxim: That was my reaction as well. Never realized it was so popular.
I guess it was cheap, but still, there's a ton of good stuff in this sale that is pretty cheap and doesn't fly off the shelves that way.
I played Pixeljunk Eden and i thought it was alright, but nothing to write home about. Is it shooter that much better?
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Shendue
high rated
The_Blog: Is Dreamfall Chapters worth it and how much story do you need from the previous games.?
MarkoH01: It is if you like to take your time and breathe the atmosphare by exploring. It is not if you are expecting much puzzles or even short dialogues. No, you don't need to know anything about the previous games - there even is a "previously" movie included to tell the story of Dreamfall but even this you don't really need.
Lemon_Curry: Can you play Dreamfall without any having played any of the previous games?
MarkoH01: Yes.
As writer/director of Dreamfall Chapters, I'll second this comment: we've designed Dreamfall Chapters to be accessible for everyone, regardless of whether or not you've played the previous games. You'll probably get a bit more out of it if you've played Dreamfall — which is often on sale here on GOG; it's worth picking up — but we've included a recap video, and the major plot points are reiterated in Chapters.

It's definitely a plot-heavy game, and you're likely to get confused early on in Book One: don't worry, this is normal — even for those who have played the two previous games in the series. We introduce a ton of new characters and locations, and we like to toss players into the middle of things without too much explanation. Book Two (which releases a week from now; it's a free update for everyone who buys the season pass) will dig deeper into the story and things will hopefully be more clear.

Thanks for considering the game — and thanks for reading!

Ragnar
Red Thread Games
How long you crazy kids been up by now? I'm pushing 36 hours over here. Insomnia Promo, indeed.

Or, y'know... Just call a spade a soil relocation instrument, and say it like it is. Self-induced sleep deprivation.

Fun, though. You guys are good company.
mcleodone: short question about rep: is there a halt in these numbers. Or do Gog get rid of it?
not that im really care much but seems i have my 135 since quite a time.
At least beginning of insomnia i had already the same number
genkicolleen: Eh~ Someone's downrepping us again. Trolls, you know ;) Mine was 566 yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. *shrugs*
thanks genkicolleen so nothing to worry about ;-)
IanM: ah, so freebies here are straight to the library then? I thought that somewhere along the way the GOG system had changed to always give gift codes instead...
I THOUGHT I saw someone mention they were given the option to take a freebie they DIDN'T own as a gift code this time around.

I've actually struck out across the board so I wouldn't know LOL ;) And I've only been selectively clicking - toss me a bone oh GOIOs! (great old insomnia ones)
oh.. just saw steam has Serious Sam the complete collection for $10 any of you plated it? worth getting?
YES! The page loaded! Big green buttons I can click are everywhere. I am SOOOO happeh.
genkicolleen: Because he can give it away~! ^__^
IanM: ah, so freebies here are straight to the library then? I thought that somewhere along the way the GOG system had changed to always give gift codes instead...
I can say for certain that if you win a free game you can have the key sent to your email and not to your library even if you don't own it.
trentonlf: I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)
I'm just bitter because I haven’t got any ;-)
Repeat Seasoned deal: Assassin's Creed:Director's Cut (-75%) [100]
Ixamyakxim: I THOUGHT I saw someone mention they were given the option to take a freebie they DIDN'T own as a gift code this time around.

I've actually struck out across the board so I wouldn't know LOL ;) And I've only been selectively clicking - toss me a bone oh GOIOs! (great old insomnia ones)
Selective? Na, I'm clicking on every game I can. If I already have it, it will just go out as a gift later. No luck so far though.
Lemon_Curry: Can you play Dreamfall without any having played any of the previous games?
We like to think so! We've also included a video recap of the previous game in the series to help new players get started.
Luned: Hmm, it does say "owned" for me. Try mousing over the "Buy Now" button.
Hmm... it says "BUY NOW" for me when I hover over the mouse. It's a bug GOG has no idea why it's affecting some people while not others.
RagnarTornquist: As writer/director of Dreamfall Chapters, I'll second this comment: we've designed Dreamfall Chapters to be accessible for everyone, regardless of whether or not you've played the previous games. You'll probably get a bit more out of it if you've played Dreamfall — which is often on sale here on GOG; it's worth picking up — but we've included a recap video, and the major plot points are reiterated in Chapters.

It's definitely a plot-heavy game, and you're likely to get confused early on in Book One: don't worry, this is normal — even for those who have played the two previous games in the series. We introduce a ton of new characters and locations, and we like to toss players into the middle of things without too much explanation. Book Two (which releases a week from now; it's a free update for everyone who buys the season pass) will dig deeper into the story and things will hopefully be more clear.

Thanks for considering the game — and thanks for reading!

Ragnar
Red Thread Games
Very nice, thank you for posting here~! I'm looking forward to playing, but I'm waiting for the rest to come out so I don't go crazy waiting for the next installment ^__^
Pharlander: How long you crazy kids been up by now? I'm pushing 36 hours over here. Insomnia Promo, indeed.

Or, y'know... Just call a spade a soil relocation instrument, and say it like it is. Self-induced sleep deprivation.

Fun, though. You guys are good company.
I tried, but I'm too old for this stuff.

Every time I see the sun rise, I get extremely drowsy & need to sleep right away.