It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mcleodone: Didnt checked it - best wishes hope its just allergic reaction to some of your nice animals down there
Thanks mcleodone :)
Fantasysci5: If Banished comes up before my other game, I may just have to buy it.
But if you do you will be busy playing it and will miss your other game XD
On a side note, I actually had a dream about this sale last night. I dreamed that Pillars of Eternity came up at -80%... and I couldn't find my credit card in time to get it.
IanM: but sir, if you didn't want it why did you click buy?
trentonlf: I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)
Now now no need to explain yourself to the likes of us ; ) Maybe fortune will favor you yet.
Fantasysci5: If Banished comes up before my other game, I may just have to buy it.
k431: But if you do you will be busy playing it and will miss your other game XD
Well, you could play it in a window.
k431: But if you do you will be busy playing it and will miss your other game XD
We'll see which comes up first, I guess. :P
genkicolleen: Because he can give it away~! ^__^
ah, so freebies here are straight to the library then? I thought that somewhere along the way the GOG system had changed to always give gift codes instead...
MarkoH01:
Great! Thanks a lot for the helpful reply (+1) MarkoH01. :)
I haven't missed Banished for round 2, have I?
MaGo72: Well, you could play it in a window.
That's what I was doing but well I still missed some games :P. I should have used that python script.
Who's turn is it to feed the Gog bear? I think it just swallowed my post whole.

Just purchased my first game in this sale: 7 cities of gold. I also got one freebie so far.
IanM: ah, so freebies here are straight to the library then? I thought that somewhere along the way the GOG system had changed to always give gift codes instead...
Apparently this time around, when you get a freebie, you can choose to add it to your library or get it as a code. Very nice!
IanM: ah, so freebies here are straight to the library then? I thought that somewhere along the way the GOG system had changed to always give gift codes instead...
Long live Keane!
You can turn it into a gift if you like. Just before "buying" it for free.
genkicolleen: Because he can give it away~! ^__^
When it gives you the notice to 'grab the loot' there should still be a checkbox you can use to turn it into a gift instead of automatically adding to your library. Once you press the complete order button though, it goes right to you unless you mark the box I think.
In this case, you can choose whether it's for you or a gift.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar