It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stilton: Did Banished come and go in the last half hour or so?
Ixamyakxim: Nope! And wow that last game was destroyed in minutes!
Thank you kind sir!!
Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: PixelJunk Shooter (-85%) [100]
Woah, blinked and missed it. Does it print money or something?
The_Blog: Is Dreamfall Chapters worth it and how much story do you need from the previous games.?
It is if you like to take your time and breathe the atmosphare by exploring. It is not if you are expecting much puzzles or even short dialogues. No, you don't need to know anything about the previous games - there even is a "previously" movie included to tell the story of Dreamfall but even this you don't really need.
Lemon_Curry: Can you play Dreamfall without any having played any of the previous games?
Yes.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MarkoH01
Ixamyakxim: Nope! And wow that last game was destroyed in minutes!
Stilton: Thank you kind sir!!
No prob!

Grargar: Repeat Fresh deal: PixelJunk Shooter (-85%) [100]
Shendue: Woah, blinked and missed it. Does it print money or something?
That was my reaction as well. Never realized it was so popular.
HypersomniacLive: Yes, click on "Buy Now", get a "Critical hit! Grab the loot." message if you're lucky and it's a freebie.
Thanks Hyper :) It would be nice to see if a game was already own on the front page rather than clicking buy now or checking my account. I guess clicking "Buy Now" tells me that and gives me a chance at a freebie :)
Tarnicus:
Dear lord, Tarnicus! I just read the other thread, as I'd missed it earlier. I really, really hope this is something that can be resolved quickly once they figure out what it actually is. Best wishes and I'll be thinking of you.
trentonlf: Finally get a free game, but it's pixel junk shooter *sigh*
but sir, if you didn't want it why did you click buy?
Tarnicus: Thanks Hyper :) It would be nice to see if a game was already own on the front page rather than clicking buy now or checking my account. I guess clicking "Buy Now" tells me that and gives me a chance at a freebie :)
Oh please, don't start me with that bug! I've spent a good part of the day talking with Firek, but no fix, and I fear that GOG has given up on trying to fix this.
HypersomniacLive: Yes, click on "Buy Now", get a "Critical hit! Grab the loot." message if you're lucky and it's a freebie.
Tarnicus: Thanks Hyper :) It would be nice to see if a game was already own on the front page rather than clicking buy now or checking my account. I guess clicking "Buy Now" tells me that and gives me a chance at a freebie :)
Hmm, it does say "owned" for me. Try mousing over the "Buy Now" button.
short question about rep: is there a halt in these numbers. Or do Gog get rid of it?
not that im really care much but seems i have my 135 since quite a time.
At least beginning of insomnia i had already the same number
IanM: but sir, if you didn't want it why did you click buy?
Because he can give it away~! ^__^
If Banished comes up before my other game, I may just have to buy it.

So hopefully before the sale ends, I'll get King of Dragon Pass, Banished, and Startopia (even though it's not on sale. XD)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Fantasysci5
At a certain stage of Insomnia actions become automatisms, the mind is just somewhere else.

PS Speaking of that, time to check the main page.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by MaGo72
high rated
mcleodone: short question about rep: is there a halt in these numbers. Or do Gog get rid of it?
not that im really care much but seems i have my 135 since quite a time.
At least beginning of insomnia i had already the same number
Eh~ Someone's downrepping us again. Trolls, you know ;) Mine was 566 yesterday, if I'm not mistaken. *shrugs*
I was buying it to gift later. The sigh was for it being a smaller priced game, why couldn't it be free when I buy the $12 games ;-)